Stevie.J named on the bench hmmm.

Started by LF, July 21, 2011, 06:13:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chelskiman

Quote from: PowerBug on July 21, 2011, 10:32:47 PM
Captain then?

It's almost tempting.  I have Stevie J and Chapman as my Cats, and I'm expecting us to lose by 100 points, and both Stevie and Chappy could easily post 120+ scores.

Rommas

Bartel was named on the bench a couple weeks ago and still played, don't fuss

dmagnus

Chichos

mate u just have to relax alright.

i just dont like people who take the whole 'where his named on the field' so seriously. it flowers me off.

BGK

Quote from: Chichos on July 22, 2011, 06:04:38 PM

i just dont like people who take the whole 'where his named on the field' so seriously. it flowers me off.

If it flowers you off don't read it. He was just raising a valid point. It was all just conjecture anyway. Im sick of people coming on and going, hahaha i told you so like spoilt little brats.

Chichos

Master Q

LF

it was just a thinking thread like"oh how unusual stevie.j is named on the bench".hence the hmmm in the subject title

Quote from: bestguykai on July 22, 2011, 06:06:50 PM

If it flowers you off don't read it. He was just raising a valid point. It was all just conjecture anyway. Im sick of people coming on and going, hahaha i told you so like spoilt little brats.
[/quote]

yep bestguy i have said it to people before if you don`t like the topic then don`t read or comment on it.it`s so simple to do.i

BGK

Don't you look a little silly now. Next time don't condem someone for voicing their opinion.

Nails

LF you're my least favourite lady on FF now...  >:( >:( >:(

You jinxed him and cost me a potential 2,450!!!

Arrrr, so peeved... I've had the worst luck this year, just ask chopps :(

Flame

Well spotted luvfooty. You called it correctly. You should post more.

Windigo

I have Stevie J & I have got 2400. I'm not being greedy. You get what you get.

Nails

Quote from: Windigo on July 24, 2011, 07:36:27 PM
I have Stevie J & I have got 2400. I'm not being greedy. You get what you get.

Easy to say that when you get a big one and are probably winning all your league games...

I've outscored alll my league opponents this year... and I'm losing 3 of my matches zzzz

Windigo

QuoteEasy to say that when you get a big one and are probably winning all your league games...

Got that right.  8)

Chopps

Nails you are a DT curse mate really unfortunate. hopefully it turns round in 2012 for ya