Stevie.J named on the bench hmmm.

Started by LF, July 21, 2011, 06:13:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

wonder if it`s time for the old "general soreness" for stevie.j?

Windigo

BGK

I would be very surprised but the Cats seem to have a rotational policy going at the moment. I really dont want it to happen.

LF

exactly what i was thinking bestguy.
the cats rotational policy atm is a pain in the butt.

The Grundles

Stefan Martin named on the bench too...wouldn't worry though, its just match ups on paper to start...its when they get left off the field all together or subbed when u start to curse FMDT  ;)

browny_wce

a strong win on the weekend, but the Cats have been a bit unsettled of late with the losses to WCE and Bombers
if Jonno Brown had of kept his face together and Pods didnt dominate  it might have been a different story

Geelong need Stevie J there!

the team will hardly be like that on game day

Cruiseon

They could rotate him out but I don;t think him being named on the bench has anything to do with it.

Could just as likely apply to Chapman or Corey.

j959

Quote from: luvfooty on July 21, 2011, 06:16:51 PM
exactly what i was thinking bestguy.
the cats rotational policy atm is a pain in the butt.
Chris Scott has his 'eyes on the prize' = peak at finals time ...  if I were a Geelong supporter, I'd be happy.   ;)

Chichos

come on mate, his obviously gonna play. waste of a topic i must say hmmmm

Flame

Quote from: Chichos on July 21, 2011, 07:33:32 PM
+1
hope

LF

Quote from: The Grundles on July 21, 2011, 06:31:30 PM
Stefan Martin named on the bench too...wouldn't worry though, its just match ups on paper to start...its when they get left off the field all together or subbed when u start to curse FMDT  ;)

that is so true grundles not worried but i will be so pissed off if he doesn`t play now that i have rioli back and have a full forwardline again.

Quote from: Chichos on July 21, 2011, 07:33:32 PM

how would you like it if i went on to one of your topics and said that?
people like you are the reason i hardly ever post in these sections anymore.
the way the cats rotation is going you never know what they are doing.
also stevie.j has been a late withdrawal once this year already and has been in past seasons before.

PowerBug

Cannot be possible, he was my star forward recruit LAST WEEK!

Chelskiman

Haha, he'll play.  He seems to always smash us, and Geelong have a bye in a month or so, so there's no reason to rest players at this stage.

Fenno

If he was going to be rested they wouldn't have named him at all. He will 100% play

PowerBug