jolly out

shower suckling is out oh no  >:(
but yay rioli is back  :)

Windigo

People still have him.  ::)

LF

elephants

Windigo

Also on a side note. We have a P.E trainee student teacher & his best mate is Issac Smith (used to play in the team) & he told us that Issac said that he was doubtful on whether he would play for the Hawks this week. Last named on extended bench.  :-\

BGK

Nooooooooo, Suckers!!!!!!! Just when my team was at its strongest.

BGK

Lol @ the 617 people who went Shaw to Suckers already this week.

LF

Quote from: bestguykai on July 21, 2011, 06:13:10 PM

haha they should have waited doh  ::)

Holz

my Dt is doing so poorly i though lets try this monday trade thing in and brought in Fisher, was thinking about suckling but couldnt afford him.

BGK

Quote from: Holzman on July 21, 2011, 06:18:56 PM

my Dt is doing so poorly i though lets try this monday trade thing in and brought in Fisher, was thinking about suckling but couldnt afford him.

Dodged a bullet there buddy. lol

Holz

Quote from: bestguykai on July 21, 2011, 06:19:50 PM
Quote from: Holzman on July 21, 2011, 06:18:56 PM

Dodged a bullet there buddy. lol

fisher was always my first choice but i wont be making any monday trades from now on. Still was fun though

nickowns

yeah im devastated, was flying high in dream team, and i dotn have any trades left, and then flowerin heath shaw, had to be a dick, and now hibberd is out with sorness, and suckling is out for a couple of weeks?
and sad thing is all my other players, are playing, but none of them have the def/mid swap..

BGK

Quote from: nickowns on July 21, 2011, 06:23:10 PM
yeah im devastated, was flying high in dream team, and i dotn have any trades left, and then flowerin heath shaw, had to be a dick, and now hibberd is out with sorness, and suckling is out for a couple of weeks?
and sad thing is all my other players, are playing, but none of them have the def/mid swap..

How do you know its a couple of weeks?

nickowns

its just a guess man, but backs, are usually a couple of weeks, or more?

BGK

Remember he has just come of a bye too, so he may already be more than a week into rehab.