Duffman, adcock or gilbert on field?

Started by Joe Dirt, July 20, 2011, 07:29:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which one of duffman, adcock and gilbert should be on my field and who as emergency?

Duffield
Adcock
Gilbert

Joe Dirt

Just a quick vote please and comments if ya want...im leaning towards gilbert with his last 5 rnd average compared to the other 2.

plugz19

adcock on ur field, will score alright against the roos imo
then gilbert emergency
duffield to score the least against a strong weagles side

GoLions

play adcock on the field, should tear it up against north

LaHug

Not only is Adcock against North, but his scores with Brown out have been very good so field him.

Edit: I think... Haven't actually researched it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

ossie85

What is the poll asking? Who to start? Or who to make emergency?

Joe Dirt

firstly who to start then who to put as emergency... why is everyone saying adcock will tear it up against north? north are a good side atm. and adcocks last 5 rounds have been shower compared to gilberts (10-20 points difference).

LaHug

Quote from: Joe Dirt on July 21, 2011, 12:16:29 PM
firstly who to start then who to put as emergency... why is everyone saying adcock will tear it up against north? north are a good side atm. and adcocks last 5 rounds have been shower compared to gilberts (10-20 points difference).
Because whether North are playing well or not, defenders seem to score well against them.
Again, just going off the top of my head/what others say. Way too cbf to research it right now.

GoLions

im saying adcock will tear it up as it will be in brisbane's backline most of the time imo (great supporter aren't i  ;))

j959

Quote from: GoLions on July 21, 2011, 07:26:07 PM
im saying adcock will tear it up as it will be in brisbane's backline most of the time imo (great supporter aren't i  ;))
at some point in everyone's 'supporters life-cycle' there will come a time when you have to be realistic ...   ;)