Mark LeCras

Started by powersuperkents, July 20, 2011, 04:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

powersuperkents

Im a port adelaide supporter and i personally think Lecras is the most awesome player in the afl i have 7 trades left should i trade jared brennan out for mark lecras just so i can have him in my team? i made mistakes last year like trading boyd for shane tuck, lenny hayes for adam selwood and joel selwood for james mcdonald do you think this trade will end up like those previous trades.

Fenno

yep this trade is so pretty bad

-Hector-

I reckon they're both similar types of players mate, quite volatile, but can score very big at time. Therefore, pretty much a pointless trade, you're swapping like for like.

If anything, I would say Brennan would average slightly more than Lecras over the remainder of the season.

Long story short, I would hold on to the trade.

BGK

Smells a lot like your trades of last year, and it stinks. Lol. If you want Lecras that bad upgrade a rookie to him.

djtranny

Going by your trade history, you should follow the 'opposite theory' which states that any trade u think might be good is bad and any trade u think might be bad is good.

powersuperkents

Quote from: bestguykai on July 20, 2011, 05:25:26 PM
Smells a lot like your trades of last year, and it stinks. Lol. If you want Lecras that bad upgrade a rookie to him.
will do mate planning to trade howe for callinan or talia and upgrading tom lynch to hopefully lecras

thatguy

going by your history, you struggle!

powersuperkents

Quote from: thatguy on July 20, 2011, 06:12:56 PM
going by your history, you struggle!
this year i havent made a bad trade yet besides bringing in mundy (which i only did because mundy is such an mc) but year i really struggled because i wasted alot of trades which were stupid i traded hayes out for getting below 60 and boyd for getting 70 and selwood because of two bad matches and i really regreted them all i felt like it was a bad choice but some players are to cool it worked out at the beginning of the year during team selection i chose suckling bwcause i had him in my team last year and he got a high opening score a select fyfe because he was in my team last year a he is an mc and mcevoy i only got him by fluke because i didnt have much money and i had to select a second ruck and i worked out fine but i agree it has made me struggle over the last year

-Hector-

@powersuperkents

Please learn to use full stops. That last reply was painful to read.

powersuperkents

Quote from: -Hector- on July 20, 2011, 11:16:58 PM
@powersuperkents

Please learn to use full stops. That last reply was painful to read.
sorry about that. im using my ipod touch so it takes longer to type and i dont want to bother using fullstops

The Grundles

Lecras is a good player but uber inconsistant in DT...pass

Get cloke!

powersuperkents

Quote from: The Grundles on July 20, 2011, 11:35:23 PM
Lecras is a good player but uber inconsistant in DT...pass

Get cloke!
cloke was the player to get when he was at 300k i want him in my team but the cloke ship has set sail

Zarts

for a premium player no price is too high.

powersuperkents

Quote from: Zarts on July 21, 2011, 04:09:26 AM
for a premium player no price is too high.
true. i think chappy, cloke or johnson will be my three choices but johnson and chapman have a bye during finals

Zarts

out of those three I would throw cloke in without a second thought.