Main Menu

Captain rd 18?

Started by grant17, July 20, 2011, 11:11:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grant17

Who is your choice for captain this week? The pies are looking pretty tasty against the suns. Pendles, swan, daisy?
Thoughts?

AlexIsOnFire

Any Pies player would be a great option... If I had Cloke I'd go him for sure, he'll tear apart the suns.

I'd be worried Daisy, Pendles or Swan might get vested if they are 100 points up.

TigerBoy86

Interested to see what Swan will do against the GC... Goddard has a good record against the Crows if you have him while Geelong against Richmond could produce some big scores for Stevie J, Selwood or Bartel... I'm going Swan!

grant17

Good point about the possibility of a red vest! Especially with Pendles supposedly having a sore shoulder. How will gablett go against the pies you reckon?

BGK

The vest is a conundrum this week. Remembering that Malthouse had planned on vesting Cloke in the game between Pies V North. It's a tough choice. I may go with Mitchell or Boyd this week. But I shall wait for Calvins Captains.

plugz19

doubtful that swan will get vested, more likely that pendles will
so will probably go swanny

Wilbur

Hodge at the G against Melbourne ???

Bennyy

Im a pies supporter and Id bank on Pendles getting vested. Thomas remember has already had the vest (got it against north) and Swanny is coming back off Arizona trip so wouldnt be as likely. Pendles seems the obvious target to be taken off at 3qtr time and given a vest if the pies are miles up but who knows some other injury may happen, and also he could already be on 120 130 by then and still give you a good captain score.

Id be going Swan he should still get you 120