Sam Mitchell
11 (25%)
Dale Thomas
12 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 4

chaosAD

Only need to use one trade who to get ?

Fireballz

Ablett everyday! If you can wait a week or two it'll save you some cash as well!

Zarts

Fireballz

Quote from: Zarts on July 19, 2011, 03:31:54 PM
his BE is ridiculous  :o
He can get it! He's GAZZA!
Petrie had a similar b/e last week and rocked out a massive score, took a small price drop, and now has a very gettable b/e of 78 vs Brisbane.

PowerToWin

Quote from: Zarts on July 19, 2011, 03:31:54 PM
his BE is ridiculous  :o

why does it matter what his BE is?

He is a sure thing for 110+ pts per game.

Its not like you are going to trade him in with the idea of making money off him to sell again? BE means very little in this case....

He is a premium midfielder expected to score high every week.

Id choose Ablett.

glam77

waiting 1-2 weeks before picking ablett may leave you enough cash for 2 upgrades.

Fireballz

Quote from: glam77 on July 19, 2011, 03:43:02 PM
waiting 1-2 weeks before picking ablett may leave you enough cash for 2 upgrades.
Exactly

glam77

i was puzzled... trying to work out who the hell 'Gary Mitch' was

Zarts

did the same thing as well, dw :P

Capper

why does his BE count at a time like this??

You want the best players in your team. Ablet is still the best player, he will rack up points like nothing else

Quote from: Fireballz on July 19, 2011, 03:58:10 PM
Quote from: glam77 on July 19, 2011, 03:43:02 PM
Exactly

Maybe but its the points you will be missing out on.

glam77

Quote from: tabs on July 19, 2011, 06:43:30 PM

Maybe but its the points you will be missing out on.

not really, cos the extra points you get in week 1 (ablet upgrade) should be easily outweighed by points scored in week 2,3,4... (ablet + another premium upgrade).

Zarts

oh yeah, I was just agreeing that if you're strapped for cash, he's going to fall like a rock.

Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen a BE that large lol.

Holz

Quote from: Zarts on July 19, 2011, 06:48:09 PM
oh yeah, I was just agreeing that if you're strapped for cash, he's going to fall like a rock.

Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen a BE that large lol.

tuck priced at just under 400k got two 30 scores in his first 2 games i think his BE was nearly 300. If he is planning on making antoehr trade i would wait and get in ablett if not get him in this week. IM thinking of bringing in ablett just before jimmy has his bye.

Zarts

really? man I didn't see that :(

Windigo

Everyone is getting GAJ....Why not Daisy? But see the sense in getting Ablett. But Daisy looks a safe bet also.