stefan martin, sam fisher or grant birchall

Started by azzacooney, July 19, 2011, 02:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Grundles

I have Martin and he has been awesome...but Birch or Suckling...tough choice.

Birchall for me after much deliberation....then again the hawks always go to suckling coz he uses it so well....arrgghh!  :-\

Spite

azzacooney

@hector

i would keep dahlauss and mzungu as cover and upgrade lynch! dahlauss spot seems safe for the rest of the year and same with mzungus, lynch looks abit dodgy at times and gold coast are always rotating there youngsters he may not play all year.

i would upgrade to fyfe over cloke just because in finals time for dream team collingwood play fremantle and geelong, which means he will have to match up on mcpharlin and a scarlett or harry taylor, both really good defenders who will probly stop him from getting a score of 100 or more. thats my thoughts and fyfe has been solid all year and is in my side and im very happy with him.

yeah sam fisher next week when he goes down some more in price

maccar86

@azzacooney

all i know is im top of your league and your 4th and might play me week one of finals. thats scary for you, and i think you might need fisher to cancel him out of my team if you are any chance to beat me.

thoughts?

-Hector-

@azza

thanks mate. Confirmed some of my thoughts and raised some new ones also. I think I'm leaning towards Lynch now, although that means less money I get in the downgrade as he's dropped a reasonable amount after some sub-par scores.

I've also got players like Prestia/Mzungu and Jacobs/Andreoli (yes, Warrick) that I can swap and that will dictate where I trade in Callinan/Talia or who I trade out for Fyfe/another forward. 

Ermaz

getting on birchall and trading gibbs to fisher when carlton has the bye

powersuperkents

plugz19

LaHug

Go Birchall. I'll probably get him for Gibbs, Enright or Heppell depending on which week of finals byes leaves me desperate (probably the Geelong bye and might actually make that trade sooner rather than later).

azzacooney

i have narrowed it down to either birchall or suckling now!

because i have 3 saints already in my team and also goddard in my backs, i dont really want 4 saints in my team. and i think getting martin is still abit risky as hes not a proven dt master! even though hes been awesome of late!

Windigo

azzacooney

The Grundles

powersuperkents

Trust me Martin would be averaging 100 if he didnt have a slow start to the season. Birchall is a bad choice and is dropping in scores every week. If I were you I'd go Stefan Martin.

bundyboy

none of the above for me....but of these,  martin is my bet...