Main Menu

Ablett

Started by Bak2Form, July 19, 2011, 12:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bak2Form

what do people think he will score this week against collingwood? would you put in Ablett or Mitchell this week?

AlexIsOnFire

Ablett as good as he is, will struggle against the pies pressure.

GC will get 100 less possessions and ablett will only score around 80-90.

fertalong

Ablett will still crack the ton but it won't be a huge score. Look what happened when he played Geelong. Practically tagged by every player and still cracked the ton. It should be no difference against the pies provided he's 100% fit.

Macman5005

It will be interesting to see what he scores. Collingwood don't tag players, they worry more about their structure, so he could get lots of the ball. The form he is in, I still think he can get 120+. Also could depend on what team Collingwood take up there...full strength or Pie-lite!

maccar86

collingwood dont really tag and they are resting 6-8 premiership players this week. i recon ablett could get a good score this week

Macman5005

collingwood dont really tag and they are resting 6-8 premiership players this week. i recon ablett could get a good score this week

Do you have any proof of this? Big statement if you don't have proof.

maccar86

came from mick malthouse, dreamteam talk tweeter it about an hour ago

Fireballz

Ablett has scored 7 consecutive 100s against the pies. Granted they were when he was part of the Geelong midfield but his output hasn't been much different recently. He'll get a score!

Zarts

so long as they don't rest swan.

I'll be happy if pendles sits this one out :P

-Hector-

Quote from: Zarts on July 19, 2011, 03:32:44 PM

I second that. Part of me was hoping Pendles had busted his collar bone on Saturday (I'm a bad person!) But hey, it is Collingwood!

demon_spud

Quote from: -Hector- on July 19, 2011, 05:18:38 PM

I second that. Part of me was hoping Pendles had busted his collar bone on Saturday (I'm a bad person!) But hey, it is Collingwood!

Same, but it's because I don't have him and my opponent does, 2nd vs 3rd, need to win to secure top 4.

Capper

Quote from: Macman5005 on July 19, 2011, 02:30:04 PM

I don't think that they will rest players, and the Collingwood "press" will cause some headaches for the suns. Ablet will crack the ton but just

thatguy

Quote from: tabs on July 19, 2011, 06:47:00 PM
Quote from: Macman5005 on July 19, 2011, 02:30:04 PM

I don't think that they will rest players, and the Collingwood "press" will cause some headaches for the suns. Ablet will crack the ton but just
''collingwood dont really tag and they are resting 6-8 premiership players this week''
one of the DT boys did tweet this but havent seen any articles

elephants

Yeah +1
Didn't get pendles when I planned to so hopefully henhqsna little breather.

Davoo

collingwood dont tag but i dont think ablett will get much of it...i mean, collingwood, will annihilate GC so he wont see much of the ball. i dont think any GC player will crack the ton un less they just tackle the whole day!