28 (52.8%)
No
25 (47.2%)

Total Members Voted: 2

its me lads

Spite

chatters24

LaHug

Keep him as a benchie and play Stanley, Heppell and Lower ahead of him.

The F.A.R.K.

he had 21 touches on weekend just not enough dt points. keeps getting band-aids
when brown was out of team he was captain and he dominated so ireckon this week he will turn around

TheBeatles

+1 - he has had a couple of weeks back from injury now so ready to fire

bundyboy

picked him...
happy with him...
kept him...
not so happy with him...
now just getting frustrated by him...

and no faith in him to come good again.....bench for the rest of the season unless he starts to do something seriously different.

LaHug

Quote from: bundyboy on July 19, 2011, 11:32:29 PM
picked him...
happy with him...
kept him...
not so happy with him...
now just getting frustrated by him...

and no faith in him to come good again.....bench for the rest of the season unless he starts to do something seriously different.
Big +1

The Grundles

Got him in early season when broughton was underperforming...oh what a mistake that was :(

Holz

if oyu have him in your team i would keep him and start him as i think he will improve saying that i wouldnt even think of trading him in.

The Grundles

^^^^
having said that...he was spending a lot more time in the mid last week, jsut too many handballs to rack up anything massive.  I do however feel him being captain makes him perform much better so the next 4 or so weeks could be massive for Jedcock

bundyboy

sorry - but he needs to prove he deserves to be on the ground rather than bench..

at this time stanley and lower are clearly better scoring players - and even puopolo ...

adcock going to be warming my bench until he really convinces a rather unimpressed coach !!

The Grundles

Quote from: bundyboy on July 20, 2011, 12:06:30 AM
sorry - but he needs to prove he deserves to be on the ground rather than bench..

at this time stanley and lower are clearly better scoring players - and even puopolo ...

adcock going to be warming my bench until he really convinces a rather unimpressed coach !!

Lowers score was clearly a fluke last week...there is NO WAY he will outscore Adcock in the remaining games. Can't not start a captain especially someone with the scoring ability of Jedcock

Holz

Quote from: bundyboy on July 20, 2011, 12:06:30 AM

normally people would say he is playing the roos so you should play him as the roos suck. Are people slowly getting away from this idea or have people confidence  of adcock droped so far you wouldnt even play him against the roos. Typically backman do quite well against the roos so if he does have a good game it could be a big score.

Zarts

he's playing the roos? put him on the field, the roos suck.

:P