My current mid:

Swan,Boyd,Mitchell,Ablett,Bartel,Mzungu
(I.Smith.Hibberd,Evans.)

Upgrading Evans but to who?

Dale Thomas,Pendlebury,Redden/Rockliff? Thanks

JBs-Hawks

flip a coin cant go wrong with any of them

LaHug

Daisy for uniqueness and I think he has the highest ceiling.

Fireballz

Surely you'd have to go Pendles for sheer consistency. Almost a guaranteed 100 with potential 120+ scores. He's a winner!

LaHug

Quote from: Fireballz on July 19, 2011, 12:47:34 AM
Surely you'd have to go Pendles for sheer consistency. Almost a guaranteed 100 with potential 120+ scores. He's a winner!
If you take out the 83 in round 14, and the early form (which we don't care about), Daisy is just as consistent and has a much better last 3 and last 5 average (even including that 83 in round 14). Plus, scored over 120 in five of the last seven rounds.
That screams "GET ME IN YOUR TEAM" and I'd get him if I didn't already have 6 mids.

Fireballz

Pendles has 8 consecutive 100's, and a high score of 166 against Essendon who Collingwood have shortly (though it is a multi-bye round i think...)

I think the moral of the story is that you can't go wrong with either pick zeus!

zeus123456

Cheer guys I think I would of gone Thomas anyways because his dominating and he would be a great unique. Welcome to my team DAISY!

The Grundles

Surprisingly Dale Thomas would be a fairly unique pick...and a reliable premium at that!

Escapist

I'd start plucking players who won't get rested at this part of the season. Honestly, i'd go Redden or Rockliff.
Your team can hurt without Scott though. Dont worry about uniqueness when it comes to Pendlebury, cause Pendbury vs a unique? Pendles will win 90% of the time.

plugz19

if you need to save cash get montagna, will average 105+ from here on in, no byes and st kilda wont rest him

LaHug

Quote from: Fireballz on July 19, 2011, 01:34:55 AM
Pendles has 8 consecutive 100's, and a high score of 166 against Essendon who Collingwood have shortly (though it is a multi-bye round i think...)

I think the moral of the story is that you can't go wrong with either pick zeus!
I concur!

azzacooney

go pendlebury if he doesnt get rested! but redden or rockliff have had rediculous seasons.

Capper

Quote from: Fireballz on July 19, 2011, 12:47:34 AM

Easily pendles

maccar86

malthouse has said he'll rest 6-8 premiership players this week so i'd guess that daisy might get rested. daisy has the highest ceiling. he has scored 120+ in 5 of his last 6 games. he can bust out some big scores because he gets his 30 touches, takes grabs and can kick goals. he also has the unique-ness

if you want consistency then you cant go past pendles. a guarenteed lock for 100 every game with the odd 120. going into finals i know i would want the guarenteed 100 of the "hope he tons up today"

redden/rockliff - both have had ridiculous seasons, both very capable of 100s and 120s but they play in a terrible side and if i was watching a brisbane game id be saying "i hope they ton up today"

at this stage of the season i want the guarenteed 100 out of my guns and i think from the list the only player where you can safely bet on a 100 is pendles. cant go wrong here

Cruiseon

Pendles for sure.

We are not resting 6-8 Premiership players, Malthouse said we would be MISSING 6-8 Premiership players. Browne, Didak, Shaw, Dawes Beams, Goldsack etc etc