Main Menu

Footy/Sport Routines?

Started by Cookie Monster, July 18, 2011, 10:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFEV

Quote from: roo boys! on July 20, 2011, 06:25:42 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on July 19, 2011, 10:49:12 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on July 19, 2011, 09:32:00 PM
For cricket, I usually bat number 3 and sometimes 4 (for school) so I normally put pads, box and maybe thigh pad on when our innings is about to start, get some throwdowns and then put my gloves and helmet on as I walk out to bat. Keeps me relaxed. In a way :P
I never wore a thighpad when I played cricket. I just found it too uncomfortable and restricting. I opened the batting and figured I was good enough not to get hit there, and only ever got hit there once. Didn't really hurt either so just confirmed my way of not wearing one :)
Yeah I wear it for rep cricket and stuff like that because everyone is doing it and the bowlers are kinda faster :P

But for school/club I usually don't wear it. Especially on hot days!
Never really worn one...Never saw the need. I mean 'Oh no, I got bruising on my thigh' *Retired hurt ::)

pyronerd

Quote from: Sid on July 20, 2011, 07:12:49 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on July 20, 2011, 06:25:42 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on July 19, 2011, 10:49:12 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on July 19, 2011, 09:32:00 PM
For cricket, I usually bat number 3 and sometimes 4 (for school) so I normally put pads, box and maybe thigh pad on when our innings is about to start, get some throwdowns and then put my gloves and helmet on as I walk out to bat. Keeps me relaxed. In a way :P
I never wore a thighpad when I played cricket. I just found it too uncomfortable and restricting. I opened the batting and figured I was good enough not to get hit there, and only ever got hit there once. Didn't really hurt either so just confirmed my way of not wearing one :)
Yeah I wear it for rep cricket and stuff like that because everyone is doing it and the bowlers are kinda faster :P

But for school/club I usually don't wear it. Especially on hot days!
Never really worn one...Never saw the need. I mean 'Oh no, I got bruising on my thigh' *Retired hurt ::)
lol ;D worse you could get is a corky, and to get corked by a cricket ball would be pretty unlucky