Selection dilemma

Started by BillyBass, July 18, 2011, 09:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillyBass

So im finally able to select from all my premiums this week and i have to leave one out.

Rucks: Cox, Smith (JTip)
Fwds: Goodes, Chappy, Pav, Petrie, Brennan, Buddy, NRoo, Higgins

Do I bench Smith, Nroo or Higgins. Im leaning towards Nroo atm but havent made a final decision.

Thoughts?

LaHug

I have a similar dilemma but I'd have to say bench Smith (unless it means no cover in the forwards). He's playing Collingwood this week, he's a rookie and he's the lowest average of those options. Four scores under 75 in his last five, big chance to score below 70 (six times this year). Got to be enough to bench him. Then again, rucks haven't been doing poorly against the Pies. Still, have to bench Smith.

Fireballz

Quote from: LaHug on July 19, 2011, 12:47:05 AM
I have a similar dilemma but I'd have to say bench Smith (unless it means no cover in the forwards). He's playing Collingwood this week, he's a rookie and he's the lowest average of those options. Four scores under 75 in his last five, big chance to score below 70 (six times this year). Got to be enough to bench him. Then again, rucks haven't been doing poorly against the Pies. Still, have to bench Smith.
+1 mate you've gotta go Smith I think. Mentally prepare yourself though coz there's a good chance higgins or roo could fail miserably...

I have a similar dilemma, I like Shane Savage's form and can't bring myself to bench him given his high ceiling, but I've thoughtlessly traded out my mid/fwd rookie link. Who will score lowest from this bunch: Pavlich, J.Selwood, Sylvia, Goodes, Hodge, Boyd, Goddard or Savage?
Or do I waste a trade on a mid/fwd rookie who isn't playing? Schneider from Hawthorn was promising early on but hasn't yet played.
Maybe I should have just made my own thread...

maccar86