Main Menu

Callinan

Started by Davoo, July 18, 2011, 07:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davoo

For everyone whos wondering, hes likely to return this week to make some cash! heard from the news

woofy

gah noooo.. hope he plays a week in the reserves to test the hammy out. im doing 2 upgrades this week which means i cant pick him up!

LaHug

Worth getting just for cover if I only have 4 trades left?

The Grundles

worth it for the cash if nothing else...

LaHug

Quote from: The Grundles on July 19, 2011, 12:43:32 AM
Except the only players I have to trade out would be Bewick or Richardson.
If I had the trades I'd downgrade Bewick to Callinan and upgrade Adcock to Gram. If only...

Is two trades enough?!  ::)

Nails

Quote from: LaHug on July 19, 2011, 12:52:25 AM
If I had the trades I'd downgrade Bewick to Callinan and upgrade Adcock to Gram. If only...

You'd do that if you had the trades? What a waste. Even if you had the trades that'd be useless... Adcock picked up last week a bit, and Gram is a spud anyway.

plugz19

awesome! cya later howe!

and yeah gram=no waaaay

LaHug

Quote from: Nails on July 19, 2011, 02:02:00 AM

You'd do that if you had the trades? What a waste. Even if you had the trades that'd be useless... Adcock picked up last week a bit, and Gram is a spud anyway.
I'd back Gram to average more than Adcock from here on in and he has no byes left... Either way, I can't afford it so I won't be having to back anyone.

Capper

WOW Gram, Really?????
The first half of the sentence is good "If I had the trades I'd downgrade Bewick to Callinan and upgrade" but then i would upgrade Richo to a Premi

Windigo

Don't upgrade to Gram!

j959

i don't think so LaHug - if you've got cover for now i'd wait but who knows??

powersuperkents

who should i downgrade for callinan? jeremy howe or thomas lynch im thinking lynch but theres an extra 10k when downgrading howe

j959

no one this wk ...

Jaensch and Callinan ruled out
Source: afc.com.au - 6:22 PM Tue 19 Jul, 2011

Young Crows defender Matthew Jaensch has been ruled out of Friday night's clash with St Kilda at Etihad Stadium.

Jaensch, who landed heavily on his right shoulder in the second term of last Friday night's game against Essendon, will be reassessed next week.

But Graham Johncock will be fit to play his 200th AFL game Friday night after passing a fitness test Wednesday morning.

Johncock has overcome his brusied hip injury and will train with the team Thursday.

Ian Callinan, returning from a hamstring strain, trained with the main group at a closed session Tuesday night but felt tightness early in the session and stopped training.

Callinan will be unavailable for Friday night's clash with St Kilda but is hopeful of returning next week.

Link: http://www.afc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/4417/newsid/118977/default.aspx

powersuperkents

yes downgrade howe to talia this week and downgrade lynch to callinan next week 5 trades left and upgrade dahlhaus to a premium leaving me 4 trades going into the finals

elephants

I have two trades left LaHug. I believe it's enough.