Main Menu

Callinan or the Trades?

Started by stevemac, July 18, 2011, 06:14:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevemac

This is somewhat similar to http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,40373.0.html

I am currently in 7th position in my league with an easy run home looking for a league victory.

I have 8 trades left and hoping to make two upgrades before the finals (one DEF, one MID, as seen in red), leaving me with 6 trades for the finals.

The prospect of replacing a redundant Cam Richardson with a MPP Ian Callinan (in blue) is tempting enough to use an extra trade and take 5 into the finals.

What's better, an MPP Callinan or taking 6 trades into the finals?

For what it's worth, this is my team.

Gibbs, Enright, Goddard, Deledio, Fisher, Duffield, Hibberd (Suckling), PUOPOLO, TALIA, JACOBS,
Swan, Pendlebury, Boyd, Mitchell, Montagna, Sidebottom (Ablett), D SWALLOW, MZUNGU, WALLIS
Cox, Sandilands, LOBBE, DERICKX
Fyfe, Franklin, Pavlich, OKeefe, Goodes, Sylvia, N Riewoldt, HOWE, LYNCH (GC), RICHARDSON (CALLINAN)

GoLions

Chopps

just out of interest why you trading sidebottom, why not swallow?

plugz19

yeahh, think its a good move
just allows you that flexibility, and just in case general soreness rears its ugly head you will have better cover

stevemac

thanks guys

chopps you just blew my mind! i had my mind set on a sidebottom upgrade for the past 6 weeks and swallow as permanent bench :S never thought of switching them

Holz

i brought in callinan through a double trade to leave me with 2. You have more than enough trades even for league.