Broughton
13 (30.2%)
Birchall
11 (25.6%)
Fisher
19 (44.2%)

Total Members Voted: 2

dreamkiller

Hey fellas looking to finish off backs and virtually team. sitting on 7 trades and 50k

current backline

gibbs, god, lids, enright, suckling, adcock, lower (howard, puopolo, jacobs) : also hibberd in mids

who should i oust?

hibberd, pops or lower?

help us out these options look tasty.

Ermaz

LEV

jeez this is a tough one ! all had their byes and are all playing well.  I would oust hibberd seeing as he has a bye DT GF (rnd 24). and looking at last four rounds, hawthorn maybe has a slightly easier run )play port and GC during DT finals. So on that maybe birchall?  But fisher and broughton are guns too.  AHHHH the dilemma !!!!

Goddard_18

Dunham29

Id get rid of Hibberd for he has 1 bye left and the other two dont

jvalles

If Hibberd is still not named then trade him, but if he is named then he is handy for the MPP you have set up and I'd get rid of Puopolo.  Fisher has the best run home, but think Broughton is more likely to score big with Gram coming into some form for Saints.

dreamkiller

i cant do hibberd to fisher single trade

so maybe wait a week, but fisher has to drop another 30k for single trade possibility. it is still worth it double trading? or maybe wait a week and go lower to fisher next week?

Davoo

fisher or birchall. broughton has more downside as he could move to his defence role later in the season

Master Q

Fisher. Easily the best option. Next I'd say Birchall.

BillyPil

Isn't Fisher still a chance to get stuck up forward though?

Spite

Quote from: BillyPil on July 18, 2011, 08:28:30 PM
Isn't Fisher still a chance to get stuck up forward though?

Huh? I don't think so... thats gilbert if anyone.

BillyPil

Yes, I was thinking of Gilbert. Hmmm.. Fisher is looking good, but so is Broughton with his midfield role.

bundyboy

Broughton or Fisher is the choice I'm going to make too...

haven't quite decided yet...  Cash not a problem, so simply a choice of which is best defender.....

BillyPil

I reckon Broughton will keep his place in mids. Hayden may be injured but if so I'd expect Duffield to take a defensive role given Broughton's recent performances. I only hope Harvey thinks the same way and doesn't give him a shutdown role on LeCras this week or something stupid like that.

Holz

if broughton can stay in the mids than he will easiliy score the highest, i would say the least risky option is probably fisher as he will throw in the orginal shocker but he is almost certain to give you a 85+ average for the rest of the season and most likely something in the range of 90-100. Broughton could go anywhere for 70-110 in my opinion. Im getting in the fish myself this week.