who to start in 7th fwrd

Started by makaz, July 18, 2011, 10:12:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

makaz

please help me with who to start this week in my 7th forward.
Assuming all 6 play my choices are:
Prestia, Callinan, Mzungu , Didak, Howe, I Smith,
ATM i have Smith on the field because im not sure if Didak or Callinan are playing and i think that Prestias good score was a 1 off. Im aslo worried that Howe will be the sub again and Mzungu is a bit inconsistent.

All help would be greatly appreciated thanx

97crows98

I'd go Smith out of those blokes for sure.

Andrew

I'm definately playing Issac Smith v Melbourne and looking at your list, you should too.

I'm needing to play 2 out of a similar list of players and if Didak gets picked I'd prefer to play him v Gold Coast than Mzungu in his first Derby. However, a vest is a good chance for Didak which makes me worried. He's a real liability to have in the squad unfortunately...

plugz19

Quote from: Andrew on July 18, 2011, 12:42:23 PM
I'm definately playing Issac Smith v Melbourne and looking at your list, you should too.

I'm needing to play 2 out of a similar list of players and if Didak gets picked I'd prefer to play him v Gold Coast than Mzungu in his first Derby. However, a vest is a good chance for Didak which makes me worried. He's a real liability to have in the squad unfortunately...
dids will get vested, pretty certain about that

Ermaz

smith/mzungu. why do you have so many rookies still tho?

Andrew

Quote from: Ermaz on July 18, 2011, 02:52:58 PM
smith/mzungu. why do you have so many rookies still tho?

Smith is averaging 85 and playing Melbourne this week, maybe that's why. I think it's the smart play to keep playing Smith, upgrade him in a fortnight or so when he has peaked. Got a good feeling he'll pump out 90+ this week anyway.

BillyPil

Quote from: Andrew on July 18, 2011, 03:31:03 PM
Smith is averaging 85 and playing Melbourne this week, maybe that's why. I think it's the smart play to keep playing Smith, upgrade him in a fortnight or so when he has peaked. Got a good feeling he'll pump out 90+ this week anyway.

Has a break-even of 95 though, and probably won't go up much more. He's good for 80 per week, but he has pretty much already peaked. Why not trade him for a premium who will bag you 90-95 per game?

yorgis

yeah billy he's peaked, but still capable of getting 80+