callinan through sideways trade
howe for callinan
howe for talia
thomas lynch for callinan
t lynch for talia

powersuperkents

state your points once voted
and when is callinan returning?
and will jeremy howe keep playing sub? because if he does i dont want him in my team

TheBeatles

callinan this week they say ;D

Master Q

Wait till teams is the easiest answer  ;D  :P

The Grundles

callinan might be touch and go...talia def expected to play.  I expect they will prolly give Cali a week in the reserves to test that hammy ;)

Capper

i have read on another thread that callinan is expected back this week, but will have to wait till teams announced

powersuperkents

was jeremy howe starting as sub a one time thing or not?

The Grundles

Quote from: powersuperkents on July 19, 2011, 10:06:28 PM
I think you will find that is more of a permanant thing now....get rid of him!

powersuperkents

Quote from: The Grundles on July 19, 2011, 10:28:20 PM
Quote from: powersuperkents on July 19, 2011, 10:06:28 PM
I think you will find that is more of a permanant thing now....get rid of him!
cheers im gonna keep t. lynch my rule is never keep subs

maccar86

callinan had the bigger wraps coming into the season until he was injured. played 2 games and go re-injured. his doesnt seem very sustainable and might need a week in the reserves. barring injury he will play out the year in the seniors.

talia has looked decent in his first 2 games and youd think hed play out the season in the seniors if he maintains current form, which is impossible to predict.

if named, id choose callinan only because i see his potential to score to be better and as cover during finals or important league games. i have talia but only because i downgraded otten in my backs

glam77

unless you have a bucket load of trades left, none of those options.

i'd say talia or calinan are purely downgrade targets.
If you can pocket $150k from a downgrade of another player warming your bench then go ahead.

CFC 1979

Ian Callinan (hamstring) pulled up sore at training & won't play in #aflsaintscrows. Jaensch (shoulder) also ruled out, but Johncock OK

there's your answer

Ermaz

the MPP fwd/mid for calinan is ideal, even if he doesnt play. lynch to calinan for me

plugz19

if your downgrading a fwd for sure i'd go callinan, and the mpp with the mids is more valuable than talia's mpp with def (unless you have gilbert, mckernan etc etc)