Main Menu

Canadian Youth Pull Comp

Started by cookie311993, July 16, 2011, 09:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

Q nobody was asking you to enter so if you are gonna be a prick then seriously just piss off i dont want the shower mate. I am going out of the way for my one community

pyronerd

Quote from: BratPack on July 16, 2011, 11:03:37 PM

Can never have enough Laura Vandervoort. You're welcome  :P
why thank you BP, very considerate :P

bomberboy0618

I can admire a fine young chick when I see one cookie :P

Maca24

Well as I said cookie, im in for next month. But for this month im banking on a 1million dollar man from kenya.

cookie311993

she is a bit old for you mate dont worry i will take care of her for you

Master Q

Quote from: cookie311993 on July 16, 2011, 11:04:20 PM
Q nobody was asking you to enter so if you are gonna be a prick then seriously just piss off i dont want the shower mate. I am going out of the way for my one community

bomberboy0618

cookie311993

kenya  pfft. probably wont get 1 mill any more getting further into season maca

Maca24

Quote from: cookie311993 on July 16, 2011, 11:11:13 PM
Which is why ill be trying early. Then Ill take your money after  ;)

cookie311993

no worries Bb i will give her to you once you mature. but she may be a bit worn out :P

Master Q

Quote from: cookie311993 on July 16, 2011, 11:11:13 PM
Canada Pffft. They're so desperate they get their current members to recruit  :-X Do you believe in Scientology  :P

bomberboy0618

Hey q, imagine this. Kenya v USA FTP wc final who do you choose?
For me, my only community is canada but at the end of the day which one is your favourite?

Maca24

Canada are pretty gay though  :-X
Kenya isnt my favourite either but you get the most value from pulls there.

cookie311993

kenya should be more desperate since they struggle to get enough players to pick from. Lucky i didnt take charge in the match against kenya otherwise that was it. Rg flowered up majorly. I researched kenya and no offense q when it came to the pitch conditions we had you(Kenya) covered. Our spin stocks outrated you and most nations. He just cant do tactics or listen to shower i tell him. I spent a week researching every match for the World Cup. flower. Top side against Dutch no we are guranteed spot in quarters. flowering bull shower. We have a stronger community Q so much that DK and drumfoot both take part in our canadian competitions.

Good one BB. I think we both know who will win. USA dont even have a community.

bomberboy0618

What's your community then maca?