Main Menu

Canadian Youth Pull Comp

Started by cookie311993, July 16, 2011, 09:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

Nevermind. It went through but took some time, because you hadn't activated your account you fool. :p I just did and will give you some permissions to the Aus supporter group shortly

cookie311993

said i needed you to approve it. i registered cause it told me my email and username had been done, so i must need to message you my username now?

8-6 Suited

Nah I have already approved it. So it worked as cookie. Sign in.

cookie311993

yeah am signed in shaggy. I will help you set everything up mate

8-6 Suited

Everything is pretty much set up now, I just want to get activity onto the forums. So threads basically. :P posts and such.

cookie311993

you need to set up a topic on PCC, General, U/19 team, Nat team, World Cup

8-6 Suited

One has been set up for the World Cup in the News and Announcement section. Did the forums the day after. I will do a PCC one a little later on tonight when I get home depending how drunk I get lol

cookie311993

haha alcohol bloody brilliant. i feel like some now

bomberboy0618

Cookie, WTF I mean really. I will stand by nips and canada.
Also pissed off about the elections, but does that mean I go join Australia. No. I build a bridge, get over it and realise that shower happens.

cookie311993

I am still with canada bb. Trying to help shaggy with the aussie off site off the ground

8-6 Suited

BB, you are weak. Canada is shower. Leave Canada!

bomberboy0618

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on July 20, 2011, 05:05:11 PM
BB, you are weak. Canada is shower. Leave Canada!
Ah but Shaggy, that is where you are wrong. We had crappy management, rg was a White Goodman and a moron. He thought yorker was a batting talent. Now I will go in there, yell and abuse everyone, then they will listen :D

AFEV

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on July 20, 2011, 04:56:35 PM
Also pissed off about the elections, but does that mean I go join Australia. No. I build a bridge, get over it and realise that shower happens.
Get your lego blocks boy!

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Sid on July 20, 2011, 05:07:54 PM
I am sure I could build a better bridge than one made out of lego if I wanted to, however I see you do not understand a metaphor :P.

Cyrus

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on July 20, 2011, 05:10:04 PM
Quote from: Sid on July 20, 2011, 05:07:54 PM
I am sure I could build a better bridge than one made out of lego if I wanted to, however I see you do not understand a metaphor :P.
could try digging a tunnel?