Main Menu

Canadian Youth Pull Comp

Started by cookie311993, July 16, 2011, 09:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

okay zz you should sell your player if you want some money as he will make you a fortune mate. as for that one you mentioned cyrus alot of members from the offsite were interested in him and he will gof for close to 300k maybe more. zz starts yours off at o if you are gonna sell him. I will record your player down though as he wins this week mate and congratulations he is the 5th best 16 year old Canadian waged player this year

chrisuzz

How much is he worth cookie? :)

Cos i was thinking if i cant get much, i might be able to get him to avg/reas/avg by EOS with some luck.

cookie311993

chrisuzz

cheers, is there much interest on the offsite?

cookie311993

havent posted him yet was gonna wait until you put if uup for sale if you put him up for sale

chrisuzz

Hmm well im not entirely sure if i should, he is a gun but ive only got a 'good' academy (should be up to expert soon), ive also got a majority of my youth squad exiting and moving on next season which will leave a lot of spaces open.

cookie311993

chrisuzz

If i focused on tech training what do you think i could have in at by EOS with my good academy?

chrisuzz

I listed him for 0, decided he is too good for my academy, will wait till i get to say expert or superior to keep talents like him.

Could you try attract some attention on the Candaian offsite for me please cookie :)

cookie311993

yeah no worries mate. you post him on the game forums and i will post on canadian offsite. should bring some interest to him

cookie311993

zz i have posted him everywhere possible so that people see him. In the garage association and on the offsite. Everyone i have asked zz reckons 200k+

cookie311993

might just scrap this comp. i will buy you membership zz since you did win mate

8-6 Suited

is this your post-election emo moment after losing?

AFEV

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on July 20, 2011, 12:42:06 PM
is this your post-election emo moment after losing?
Perhaps he should cut the comp instead?

cookie311993

nah cant be flowered anymore gonan focus on my team. cant believe nips won. flowering hell he helped picked the world cup squad