Main Menu

Canadian Youth Pull Comp

Started by cookie311993, July 16, 2011, 09:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

Will run this every month for this season. Will take team names each month for anyone keen to join.

Rules simple.

Pull Canadian players

To be eligible for the prize
1. Pull Canadians every week of the month in the comp
2. Have the highest waged Canadian youth
3. Have the highest rating Canadian youth
4. Must be 16 years old.

Minimum 10 teams:(10 Entered)
Cookie
BB
RB
Hillly
Pyro
CF
zz
cyrus
GS
nails

Weekly Winner Wage
Week 1. Jaden Wright $958(zz)

Weekly winner rating
Week 1. Jayden Wright 20,595(zz)

bomberboy0618

Yeah why not. What are the prizes?

pyronerd

cookie311993

One month membership for the best wage and rating for each month and then 3 months for the best wage and rating 16 year old for the season. Obviously they rate better the earlier they are pulled

Cookie Monster

yeah i'll do it, haven't really stuck to one country, Bermuda really but switched to UAE recently.

bomberboy0618

Wait, will the rating be measured when they are pulled or at the end of the season?

cookie311993

When they are pulled but i will be doing it each week as in taking them down and working out their effectiveness. The best players for the season will be the best . Pretty much the earlier the better and then feeling generous if you keep your youth player and train them up to have highest wage and rating at EOS i will buy a 1 month membership as well. Extra incentive for managers with a high academy

bomberboy0618

cookie311993

so does mine :( but we can get people like CF, ZZ, HP to keep their players and have future Canadian nats

pyronerd

my academy is satisfactory, so not the best place to train youths :P

cookie311993

that should still be able to train pretty weel pyro. So who is gonna take part?

Maca24

Ill probably take part but not guaranteed.
If I do ill probably start next month as I want this month 2 try and pull from kenya, USA, Dutch. Just to test my luck.

cookie311993

haha just to test your luck maca. we need 10 this month before monday 2:00 FTP when nails can pull

roo boys!

Master Q

So... If I pull the best 16yo each week - I get a 3 month membership for each one?