Main Menu

Match Delay

Started by McRooster, July 16, 2011, 12:05:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

There seems to be no fluency in match delay.

It works fine for a bit, then drops off.

Tonights game was stuck at 7 min 42sec of the second qtr for nearly 20 mins before restarting.

And atm the 3rd qtr is locked at 7min 59sec and only has 4 min left on TV  :P - Another freeze.

In protest I haven't clicked on any ads tonight  >:(

Master Q

It may of been because of the problems with the Live Chat.

McRooster

I'm not sure the Woolworths shopping, Qantas frequent flying, Lorna Jane wearing, Austar watching, RSVP dating, Proactiv and Poker Club Deluxe using really cares too much about footy either  :P

McRooster

BTW, with 4min 11 sec left (on TV) I do know we lost  >:( and the delay is still stuck at Match Status: Q4 13:51  :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: McRooster on July 16, 2011, 12:41:11 AM
BTW, with 4min 11 sec left (on TV) I do know we lost  >:( and the delay is still stuck at Match Status: Q4 13:51  :P
I've stayed away from chat and TV to watch it now but now know the result before I even start >:(. Ah well, not the first time so no problems.

Tried refreshing the page or leaving the page and getting back it (Best to copy and paste link to avoid knowing the actual scores when back into the page)?

McRooster

Even shut down and restarted HP.

Opposite of the Crows tonight who started then shut down  >:(

m0nty

The Q4 13:51 problem was out of my control, look at the AFL site.

The previous one was probably a caching problem at your ISP, it seems to happen only in Adelaide. Perhaps an Internode thing?