birchall AND suckling?

Started by tappy21, July 15, 2011, 11:22:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tappy21

Hey guys.

Pro's/con's on having birchall and suckling in the same team? Are there better options to consider? I dont wanna trade in guys with finals byes nor do i want broughton.

Backs wil be: gibbs, goddard, deledio, fisher, suckling, duffield birchall (toy, hibbered/jacobs, stanley)

Thoughts?

Cheers

TMurphBROWNLOW

enright? but a backline with birchall and suckling is good :D I likey very much!

BillMurray

Yep I'll be doing it as of next week. I've had Suckling since rd 5 and am actually very excited about having the Birchall/Suckling combo. They are going to slut it up together  bigtime. If I make the DT grandy just imagine having those to running riot against Gold Coast. Yummy!  8)

My two clearly biggest mistakes this year; Didak & Shaw....Y.U.C.K

hirschy10

hawthorns run home is very nice. so i say go for it

JBs-Hawks

will be bringing in one of these two for shaw, undecided which one

The Silent Partner

Got Shawshanked
next week will be bringing birchall in everyone in my league has suckling and he is more unique .......... for now

Flame

I will be bringing in birchall next week. Already have suckling! I don't see a problem with getting both!

tappy21

Alright thanks for the opinions guys. At the start of the year i didnt want to have two blokes from the same team in the same line cos of byes but i guess its not an issue now. With the lack of outstanding defenders this year i guess i cant go past these two blokes averaging in the 90s with great job security

Andrew

Yes I'll be getting both and I think it's smart seeing as the Hawks gameplan guarantees they score ok - you wouldn't expect a sub-60 score from either in any game. Shaw -> Birchall for me next week.