Sorry monty but brad scott is a FLOWERING FLOWERING DUMB FLOWER

Started by underdog11, July 15, 2011, 06:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

underdog11

Brad Scott you are the worst selection maker ever! u keep hansen and harper but u drop Anthony whos a gun u dumb flower. FLOWer u

Windigo

Bit harsh on Harper? Only played a handful of games & got more of the pill than some senior blokes this week.

Thomas had to go. There is probably a reason why Anthony was dropped. He doesn't care about DT funnily enough... :P

underdog11

Anthony is a gun he has a spot im not just talking dreamteam wise but this idiot plays so many spuds when anthony is a young gun just doesnt get the chance he deserves

BratPack

Anthony was the sub the last few weeks what do you expect?

korza

Quote from: underdog11 on July 15, 2011, 06:44:39 PM
Brad Scott you are the worst selection maker ever! u keep hansen and harper but u drop Anthony whos a gun u dumb flower. FLOWer u

Why are you apologising to Monty.

underdog11

BratPack

He does. He know Anthony needs game time, that's why he dropped him for a week in the magoos

underdog11

anthony was on of the best against goldcoast then for four weeks in a row he was used as a sub then dropped what he needs is an opputunity from a coach who haas a clue

plugz19

Quote from: underdog11 on July 15, 2011, 07:19:45 PM
anthony was on of the best against goldcoast then for four weeks in a row he was used as a sub then dropped what he needs is an opputunity from a coach who haas a clue
forget if he was one of the best against gold coast, kyle reimers kicked 7 or 8 against them for flowers sake

anthony obviously doesnt fit into the best 22 for north melbourne, and just because he can score high in dt doesnt mean he deserves his spot in the side (not disputing his talent)

Holz

i have to agree before anthony got injured last year he was looking like he was of the best players in the roos. I dont have him in my DT but as a fan i want him to play. Harper is doing ok he deserves his spot i have never been a fan of hansen.