I'M DOING IT SO THERE!!!

Started by elephants, July 15, 2011, 06:15:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew

Waters looks like he's fit enough and sharp enough to do well from here on in. Well done elephants it was great seeing him back in an Eagles jersey but it's even more fun having him in your DT!

Quote from: Windigo on July 17, 2011, 10:19:54 AM
Steffy Steffy Steffy Maaaaaarrrrtin!  8)

A very unique option who looks like he would never let you down massively. I do have my doubts he'll keep tonning it up (always was going to v Port however!), but fortune favours the brave - good luck.

elephants

Quote from: Andrew on July 17, 2011, 11:53:48 AM
Waters looks like he's fit enough and sharp enough to do well from here on in. Well done elephants it was great seeing him back in an Eagles jersey but it's even more fun having him in your DT!

Quote from: Windigo on July 17, 2011, 10:19:54 AM
Steffy Steffy Steffy Maaaaaarrrrtin!  8)

A very unique option who looks like he would never let you down massively. I do have my doubts he'll keep tonning it up (always was going to v Port however!), but fortune favours the brave - good luck.
Cheers Andrew.
Loving it when he charged into the centre square within the first 10 secondhand won a holding the ball free kick. Also, 85 dt points from just 16 disposals. Think what he'll get with a few more possies ;D

The F.A.R.K.

hanley got 100+, martin dominated, waters did well in first game back, lower ftw, gibbs on fire, enright ok,
was it a week for backmen

Windigo

QuoteA very unique option who looks like he would never let you down massively. I do have my doubts he'll keep tonning it up

He'll fill Shaw's spot. The odd ton. But damn he plays everywhere. Ruck, fwd & back. Just racks up points with hitouts & is really agile.

McRooster

elephants

No, not really.
My other options were lids, martin and broughton and all outscored waters quite easily BUT i figure that due to waters uniqueness a massive game could have me propel up the rankings...
I suppose you could say i might but i just love Beauy more than dt right now

Andrew

Quote from: elephants on July 18, 2011, 01:02:25 AM

A BIG +1 to that..!

Hurn gets all the attention in the Eagles defense it allows Waters to get the cheapies. He'll average at least 85 from here on in.

elephants

Yeah 85 from just 16 possessions in just sweet.

Chelskiman

Quote from: Windigo on July 17, 2011, 08:52:23 PM

QuoteA very unique option who looks like he would never let you down massively. I do have my doubts he'll keep tonning it up

He'll fill Shaw's spot. The odd ton. But damn he plays everywhere. Ruck, fwd & back. Just racks up points with hitouts & is really agile.

Martin was the reason I won my league match.  I would have had to play Toy instead and as it was I only won by 23 points.  Thank you, Martin!

Windigo

Don't hype him up too much Elephants.....Could have an injury getting out of bed in the morning.  :P

Zarts

I was gonna pick beau up next year for a huge discount :'(

LaHug

Quote from: Zarts on July 18, 2011, 08:19:47 PM
I was gonna pick beau up next year for a huge discount :'(
So was everyone else :P

Holz

Quote from: elephants on July 18, 2011, 01:02:25 AM
No, not really.
My other options were lids, martin and broughton and all outscored waters quite easily BUT i figure that due to waters uniqueness a massive game could have me propel up the rankings...

by that logic wouldnt a poor score by waters or a great score from a guy like lids destroy your ranking?
Anywya gutsy pick and i hope it pays off, im looking at getting him next year guranteed to play under 11 games so should get a 10% discount.