I'M DOING IT SO THERE!!!

Started by elephants, July 15, 2011, 06:15:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

i want to bring in fihser as i really dont want to play toy this week, i need ablett to drop around 25k more than fisher so just need to work out if that is possible.

unceramonius

a very good eagirls side?

lolololololol. so how tough is their schedule again? sure they beat a injury depleted carlton, and they beat the cats at their home ground after a 40 point head start. but who have they beaten?

they play all the top eight teams from last year JUST ONCE. except the bulldogs. they beat a severly depleted north team at home barely in round one. gold coast almost beat them at home. they beat "power house" port twice.  they escape the tough games like sydney at the scg, cats at skilled etc. instead the dockers get those (check out their unfair schedule)

lol so what next year, let eagirls play gws ,gold coast, adeliade, port, and brisbane twice, and net them 10 wins. its obvious the afl loves them in finals to generate tourism dollars,and reap the benefets of sellouts.  there better than last year.....but woosha owes half his new contract to dumbmetriou for gifting him the easiest schedule ive seen in quite a while

chatters24

Elephants I've picked up waters. No guys no glory! He is as unique as the come right now with amazing scoring potential! Yum!!

McRooster

Fortune favours the brave my young friend  8)

After all, Elephants do have big balls  ;)

*I went Broughton

CFC 1979

Quote from: elephants on July 15, 2011, 06:15:47 PM
Shaw -> Waters
Leaves me with 60k and 2 trades.
Sooner I get this flowerwit out of my team the better.
"uhh two trades isn't enough for 8 rounds"
Sure it is. Play smart. See you in my cruiser.
LE ;)

Got enough trades left for a wheelnut there elephants

good luck !

elephants

Cheers CFC.
Should be interesting from here on in. ;)

The F.A.R.K.

guess we will find out 2nite

Just Clancy

i just know i should have got Broughton....

The F.A.R.K.

beau is doing pretty good heading for an 80 odd
just hope jack steven will lift. on 30 mid way through 3rd. last time i listen to montag (he is such a tool, btw jarryd blair scored like 50 mate well done)

Just Clancy

85 not bad for first game back, can only get better, right??

elephants

Yeah pretty happy really. Made space a lot but his teammates wouldnt pass him the ball.
My lowest score for the round so far.

Just Clancy

Quote from: elephants on July 16, 2011, 11:54:25 PM
Yeah pretty happy really. Made space a lot but his teammates wouldnt pass him the ball.
My lowest score for the round so far.
why would they not pass him the ball??

elephants

I don't know probably a combination of not seeing him and pressure. Not a thing that was being done on purpose I wouldn't think. Some of his rebounds from defensive fifty were amazing :o

plugz19

yeah waters is a gun, will leak a bit more cash aswell

Windigo

Steffy Steffy Steffy Maaaaaarrrrtin!  8)