Main Menu

Heath Shaw

Started by RiOtChEsS, July 15, 2011, 04:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cruiseon

I know there is not a lot of love for Shaw who is clearly dumb, but it is ironic that the suspension of 8 games makes him eligible for all of the finals.

It will be interesting to see what the Pies do, they can't let him play, can they????? I'll guess we'll know more at 4.45 when they have their press conference.

RiOtChEsS

from memory they suspended he and Didak for finals over the car crash thing so id say nope he wont get a look in...

well he shouldnt get a look in thats for sure...

valkorum

Quote from: Cruiseon on July 15, 2011, 05:08:27 PM
I know there is not a lot of love for Shaw who is clearly dumb, but it is ironic that the suspension of 8 games makes him eligible for all of the finals.

It will be interesting to see what the Pies do, they can't let him play, can they????? I'll guess we'll know more at 4.45 when they have their press conference.

I dont think he will be eligible for finals.  Ralphy from Herald Sun has tweeted the following:

"Huge win for AFL integrity services.  Shaw can't play first final if he hasnt played for 8 weeks at any level"

BGK

Quote from: valkorum on July 15, 2011, 05:17:54 PM
Quote from: Cruiseon on July 15, 2011, 05:08:27 PM

I dont think he will be eligible for finals.  Ralphy from Herald Sun has tweeted the following:

"Huge win for AFL integrity services.  Shaw can't play first final if he hasnt played for 8 weeks at any level"

I think thats more of a surely Collingwood cant play a guy who hasnt played for 8 weeks.

BoredSaint

Cruiseon

Quote from: BoredSaint on July 15, 2011, 05:36:56 PM
HELLO GWS ;)

That was mentioned earlier in the thread. Very likely.

Junktimer

Quote from: ossie85 on July 15, 2011, 04:50:26 PM

TWICE he's potentially derailed our season now.

TWICE.

I don't care if he was a Grand Final hero.

Get rid of him.

Done.

What did he do the first time?

Its interesting to see the collingwood supporters on here jump off him so quickly.

Shaw is just a dumbass.

Any distraction possible is good for the blues this saturday though, we need everything we can get.

BGK

We have good reasons. Drink driving and lied to the cub. Didak and Shaw were suspended by Collingwood for the home and away season plus any finals. He doesn't deserve another chance.

Fletch74

LOL :D Typical Collingwood. Never can stay out of the headlines... :P

Master Q

It's funny.

Western Sydney is the Collingwood of Sydney. Heath Shaw is the typical player who scum like. Will be great for GWS, but I expect Collingwood's membership figures to fall my a good 10,000.

BlackMamba

I just watched a bit of the press conference and Eddie said the AFL lessen the penalty cause of the honestly of Shaw and Maxwell. If they were so honest, how come it took so long for this to come out?

Cicjose

i just traded him in 2 weeks ago

FMDT

McRooster

Cheats.

Their stupidity is deepened by the poor presentation of the facts and that they timidly believe we think they're telling the truth.

Heater says he handed the $10 to his mate after being asked 'Do you want a piece of it?' - please Heath  ::)
Only the most brainwashed will even have an inkling of belief in that statement or only those with vested financial interests.

Nick Maxwell, family bets - BS! - You've been caught and the powers that be have instructed you to use relatives as a scapegoat (Warnie blamed his Mum for the diet Pill  ::))

We need Collingwood sure, but we also deserve the truth to preserve the integrity of Punters like myself who like betting on an honest even playing field.

The players involved are no different than Pakistan cricketers, Captain Salman Butt, bowlers Mohammad Amir and Mohammad Asif and wicket keeper Kamran Akmal.

I'm sure the corporates at Emirates are happy.....you can bet on that!

RiOtChEsS

Scathing Mc... that could be ur rap name ;D

i thought the whole family thing was weird, just that they didnt know i mean we all know the rules and we arent as close to the game and rules as they r which kind of shocked me...

idk tbh i dont care to cast aspersions but it smells funny ???

CFC 1979

was looking for the right thread to post in apart from the panic pusses with no trades.

Then it hit me -- go to the pies section.

now first up i'm a blues man but won't put bias on this. What stupid, stupid men. For blokes who
earn in the vicinity of $400 000+ to even contemplate betting on footy is all wrong. To bet on and
give information out on you own side for a bet is probably the dumbest thing ever to happen in current
day football.

something really smells in all this. If the bets only totalled @ $100 - $150 how does that drop maxwells odds
from 100-1 to 35-1 ? Surely someone else was in on this. not a betting man but maybe someone can clear that up.

As for the AFL what a spineless bunch of guppies controlled by the collingwood powerbrokers. 14 weeks reduced to
8 with 6 suspended and a fine for insider information. The 2 should have been suspended for a considerable amount
of time or even deregistered from football. The high profile of exotic betting atm in world sport should have at least
meant that. If Malthouse has a shread of creditability ( he does, i think he is the best coach in the AFL ), he would
tell Shaw to pack away the boots for the season and at least drop Maxwell this week.

Now before you piesmen/women bash me, i will post some figures here ( yes 2 blues men ) for betting;

Doug Fraser      Bribery 1910                                                 99 Carlton
Alex Lang         Bribery 1910                                                 99 Carlton
Chris Appleton Gambling on AFL matches 2010                         20 Goal umpire
Wayne Siekman Gambling on AFL matches 2010                       20 Interchange steward
John Wise Gambling on AFL matches 2010                              20 Interchange steward

Ben Cousins was deregistered for bringing the game in to disrepute so how is what he did different to Shaw
for DUI and betting on matches ?

Believe me the rabbit hole goes a lot deeper than has been said.

The AFL is purely driven by profit and puts up a front to the footballing public about how it cares for community.
Well done Andy D ---- is it bonus time again

PS; Shaw will not go to GWS. Sheedy won't want damaged goods around his kids. If Shaw doesn't survive this
it's back to the bush