What do we make of Mick Malthouse last night?

Started by Cruiseon, July 15, 2011, 10:25:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Greedy. He wants MM to himself. He doesn't want anybody else to have him. It's obvious!

AFEV

Didn't think Eddie was overly composed in that interview...Seemed a bit flustered, doesn't really make me think he knows Mick will stay or retire.

Windigo

....Let's be brutally honest here:

NOBODY HAS A CLUE WTF IS GOING ON!

Master Q

Eddie is a questionable president. Would you rather have Brains or Money and Power? Because Eddie clearly doesn't have the first mentioned.

AFEV

Quote from: Master Q on July 16, 2011, 08:00:13 PM
Eddie is a questionable president. Would you rather have Brains or Money and Power? Because Eddie clearly doesn't have the first mentioned.
Generally you won't get the second without the first :P

RiOtChEsS

im thinking more along the lines this was a total smoke screen to divert attention from the betting scandal...

whatever the case its not like them to come out and rock the boat when things were going smoothly, calculated imo :-X

decent game today, i dont think either team was that impressive tbh, we didnt deserve to win today's game nuf said :-X

ossie85

Eddie is extremely smart. Just have to listen to him talk.

Took Collingwood from financial ruin to the most powerful team in the comp.

Cruiseon

I agree with Ossie. Q i know it's not fun losing to the Pies (again) but for a man of your intelligence we expect better contributions than that. Love or hate him, there are very few people in football who think Eddie is other than an extremely good President.

Master Q

Quote from: ossie85 on July 17, 2011, 09:38:13 AM

Eddie is extremely smart. Just have to listen to him talk.

Took Collingwood from financial ruin to the most powerful team in the comp.
That's because he has the cash in the first place.

ossie85

Didn't use his personal funds! Just his connections

Master Q

Quote from: ossie85 on July 17, 2011, 02:06:32 PM

Didn't use his personal funds! Just his connections
Didn't he?

Big Daddy Andrew does like lots of these, and Eddie can supply them.

MTK

You'd obviously prefer a convicted criminal who has a thing for hookers.....

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Marcz on July 17, 2011, 02:50:26 AM
im thinking more along the lines this was a total smoke screen to divert attention from the betting scandal...

whatever the case its not like them to come out and rock the boat when things were going smoothly, calculated imo :-X

decent game today, i dont think either team was that impressive tbh, we didnt deserve to win today's game nuf said :-X

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/mick-malthouse-clears-up-confusion-over-his-coaching-future/story-e6frf9jf-1226096409713?from=public_js

it indeed was a complete smoke screen...

ossie85

Ah Mick, you sly old dog.

Whatever you say about him, at least he's entertaining.

RiOtChEsS