Previous topic - Next topic

Field Adcock or Jacobs?

Adcock
12 (80%)
Jacobs
3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 1

fertalong

With Suckling, Puo and Hibberd out, I'm faced with fielding Andy Otten + one of Adcock or Jacobs.
Who do you think will score more and why?

yorgis

have to make the same decision. when in doubt, wise heads say, go with the premium over the rookie

dmagnus

Jacobs is a good kid I reckon. Adcock will no doubt have a bandaid by the end of the game

bundyboy

Quote from: yorgis on July 14, 2011, 09:55:31 PM
have to make the same decision. when in doubt, wise heads say, go with the premium over the rookie

same choice....and using the same logic....

hopefully adcock will actually do what we paid for him to do !

fertalong

Quote from: yorgis on July 14, 2011, 09:55:31 PM

I've always had the same mentality yorgis, but adcock lost me eliminator by 5 points last week and has been failing and scoring worse than the rookies for the last 4-5 weeks. I would have thought that playing weaker sides (67 against port) will earn him more of the ball, but he's been horrible for 5 weeks straight now. It makes me wonder what his output would be in comparison to Jacobs who has been named to play in mid this week against Melbourne.

I'm leaning more towards Jacobs right now, but hoping that someone will give me a good reason to field Adcock.

Cam DM

Same prob. Adcock has been playing more defensive lately and his scores have reflected it. There's a decent chance that he could be doing a hard tag on Stevie J or Varcoe, so Jacobs named on a wing is looking better.

Windigo

I'll ring up Vossy & tell him to play Adcock as the rebound defender instead of the Irish lad.  :P

PowerBug

Quote from: Windigo on July 14, 2011, 10:25:23 PM
I'll ring up Vossy & tell him to play Adcock as the rebound defender instead of the Irish lad.  :P
That is Pearce Hanley.

Still field Adcock.