Lobbe will rack up

Started by Montag, July 14, 2011, 06:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Montag

with port omitting daniel stewart the only other back up ruck option port have is jackson trengove but he is still carrying injury and hasnt rucked in ages as is needed in defence

this means lobbe will carry ruck duties and play out most of the match around the ball.

Predicting another 90 odd

Flame

I hope you are right montag! He is my second ruck.

Escapist

So im sure many people have this problem then: Field Lobbe or Zack Smith?

Montag

only bought him as pernamnet foward cover and he will cover buddy this week

Fenno

I wouldn't be so sure about that. I have Lobbe myself but having seen a bit of him play I would expect scores more like last week from him than 90+ scores.

Andrew

Quote from: Fenno on July 14, 2011, 07:30:35 PM
I wouldn't be so sure about that. I have Lobbe myself but having seen a bit of him play I would expect scores more like last week from him than 90+ scores.

+1. Dunno why I went Dawes -> Lobbe when I don't want to start Lobbe infront of Howe/Mzungu/Smith/Callinan. A joke of a trade by me but I'm forced to start Lobbe this week thanks to Franklin's bye and Didak's kick in the face!! So here's hoping it's a big score from him.

The F.A.R.K.

he is pretty slow around the ground. he had no preseason is only young and inexperienced but port need to develop him. i think he will struggle at tio because he was slow on an average day with two ruckman but turn the temp up to 30 and humidit to 100% with no back up ruck he will struggle just getting on to the field. id actually say he would score less

Chichos

im keeping him emergency. playing a whole game doesnt mean anything.

ben rutten from the crows plays 100% game time every week and averages like 60.

elephants

Quote from: The FARK Academy on July 14, 2011, 08:51:19 PM
he is pretty slow around the ground. he had no preseason is only young and inexperienced but port need to develop him. i think he will struggle at tio because he was slow on an average day with two ruckman but turn the temp up to 30 and humidit to 100% with no back up ruck he will struggle just getting on to the field. id actually say he would score less
Great point.
I'd happily take 75+ from him.
Nice observation though Montag.

yorgis

he'll spend afair bit if time rucking and he does get a bit of his own ball, but coming up against jamar and martin. bu=ig ask, but you never know, he's trying to impress