Previous topic - Next topic

who to upgrade too?

Redden
15 (48.4%)
Daisy
16 (51.6%)

Total Members Voted: 3

biscuit_31

Looking to offload A. Swallow this week due his poor form and finals bye. ANY help on the topic would be much appreciated  :)

thanme

Redden for sure. He's been consistant and is a gun. Plus his last bye is a league bye. Lock him in!

Edge

daisy for sure... as much as i  hate him, he is a gun,. and doesnt look like slowing down anytime soon. also, his had both byes and been suspended so he wont be rested at the end of the season.

thatguy

really is 50-50. I would prob say redden, keeps getting better as yr goes on but daisy is a freak and will be swan-like in coming years

Montag

Umm this is tough because i traded in redden then traded him after his two 60/70 scores and got swan then swan got injured

i reckon it would have to be redden because he is more consistent but daisy has no more byes where redden has one.
change that id get daisy

Fenno

Daisy for sure. No more byes makes it a clear choice

Windigo

No byes. That's really the only difference between them.

Montag

upgraded a.swallow to ablett 2 weeks ago and had him captain both weeks had a 175 and a 23 so i guess it evened out

yorgis

been thinking about redden for ages [ even rocky] but have'nt been able to click the trade button. to be honest i've been

waiting for them to flatten out, but the little buggers keep rackin' 'em up. oh well i guess i'll just have to settle with gazza this

week

Windigo

Got in Redden while he was firing back AGES ago. I have A.Swallow also.... :'(

I had Redden 2 years ago from the start.  ::)

Alka

Redden all the way. Been saying it for a while, absolute gun.

PowerBug

This is a close one. 14 - 15 Daisy. I voted Redden.