Good Forwards???

Started by Fred Hollows, July 14, 2011, 01:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred Hollows

My FWDS- pav, fyfe, Rok, franklin, nroo, sylvia, JROO, (mzungu,lobbe,mckernan)
I need to find a GOOD forward to upgrade him to but there seems to be no value for money guns or the good options such a chapman have finals byes. The only option i can think of so far is cloke but what are people thought on some other forwards? ;)

Wacky Tiger

Fred Hollows

this weeks score doesn't give me a lot of confidence in lecras

The F.A.R.K.

jack steven. look at his past 5 he is on fire and i have just secretly put 20 on him to win rising star at $26. no byes left dpp with mids and on fire

Didsy.04

Fred Hollows

goodes has the bye in round 19 so its not really worth it.

Sleeken

Quote from: Fred Hollows on July 14, 2011, 01:49:21 PM
this weeks score doesn't give me a lot of confidence in lecras

He was never going to score well against Geelong (or Carlton). The Eagles have a good run home and he should dominate against the weaker teams when he can run freely in the mids. I'm picking him up but there is a bit of a risk factor.

BGK

If your worried about Goodes Rd 19 bye than the only other forward who has completed his bye is Cloke. Great average, awesome form and probably wont get rested. On the down side he is crazy expensive at the moment. Honestly unless your still in contention for the car go Goodes. Bye doesn't matter as it is in the multi bye round.

thatguy

Quote from: The FARK Academy on July 14, 2011, 01:52:11 PM
jack steven. look at his past 5 he is on fire and i have just secretly put 20 on him to win rising star at $26. no byes left dpp with mids and on fire
thats a waste of $20

BGK

Quote from: thatguy on July 14, 2011, 05:33:42 PM
thats a waste of $20

Hahahahahaha thats gold.

Montag

Quote from: bestguykai on July 14, 2011, 05:34:44 PM
Quote from: thatguy on July 14, 2011, 05:33:42 PM
thats a waste of $20

Hahahahahaha thats gold.

he is doing good at the moment and he is 'Montags Weekly Pick" but he is not going to win rising star. look at the consisitent performers during the year
-zac smith
-david swallow
-shane savage
-dyson heppell
The FARK Academy it was definately a waste of $20. Honestly i reckon heppell has to win it. Swallow and smith have been consistently good but Heppell is consistently good in a half decent team and he performs well against the good teams. Dyson should feature highly in the bombers B & F

It will be a tough choice for the judges
Jack steven hasnt been consisitent all year and has only come good lately and he is just playing high possesion footy not great footy

allshow