Lack of forward downgrades

Started by Chichos, July 13, 2011, 09:30:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chichos

im pretty flowered off atm with the lack of forward downgrades

this week i am downgrading Bryce Retzlaff

callinan was my first option but his injured. Mitch Brown was my second option but his injured aswell.

I am most likely going to get in Josh Mellington from fremantle.'

50 and 25(GREEN VEST, came on final quarter)

he looks decent

thoughts....

MTTY

Daniel Talia?

high draft pick a few years back has been injured and i also think school work commitments since coming to the club but is finally ready to go. Should stay in there team for the rest of the year.

McRooster

Quote from: MTTY on July 13, 2011, 09:34:41 PM
Daniel Talia?

high draft pick a few years back has been injured and i also think school work commitments since coming to the club but is finally ready to go. Should stay in there team for the rest of the year.
Absolutely. Solid sustained form at South Adelaide has developed his body and gut ready for that next level, Craig will give him every opportunity for the rest of the season. The only downside is that 'The General' may come pay a visit during DT finals  >:( (He shouldn't be considered a playing option at that stage of the season anyway)

Chichos

mtty im looking to get him next week or this week in my defence

BGK

Just get Callinan, he will be back in there side soon enough. He's cheap, MPP and scored well. Frees up a little more cash from the Retzlaff downgrade. As the others said he shouldn't really be on the field anyway.

yorgis

callinan's only $80 odd K but will prove invaluable with his mpp