Needing trade help!!!

Started by Blops, July 13, 2011, 04:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blops

Ok I have 5 trades left. So I want to keep 4 up my sleeve, so only do one this week, with a little cash in the bank.

Which is better?

Daniel Harris ---> Scotty Thompson, leaving Yarran, Didak and Knights as permanent forwards (2/3 must be on field).

Or Yarran ----> either ROK or Fyfe, MPP goodness to cover Harris, anyway. Knights and Didak on field as well.

Thoughts, or any better options?!?

Cheers in advance  :)

97crows98

Why do you still have Knights, he has been injured last 2 weeks and has not even been playing SANFL. Probs still at least 2 weeks away depending on his form in the local league.

glam77

probably first option and hope 2 of the 3 get a game.

i'm stuck with knights aswell. not a lot that cna be done with hime at thise stage, but hope he gets a few games towards the end of the year.

Blops

I still have knights because there's no one really I want to replace him with, and Isaac Smith has been playing pretty well.

Still not sure which is best of Scotty Thompson, Fyfe, or ROK to replace Harris or Yarran. I could also get Hodge or Judd?

yorgis

i'd be inclined to do the yarran to rok/fyfe trade and use their mpp for when harris misses

dmagnus

I think you would be better off using 2 trades and taking the chance with three in the bank.
Didak, Knights, D.Swallow and Yarran to much to carry

bundyboy

Quote from: yorgis on July 13, 2011, 07:51:43 PM
i'd be inclined to do the yarran to rok/fyfe trade and use their mpp for when harris misses

i'd hope the same - but actually do knights or dids to rok/fyfe instead...

yarran going to play every game, and pretty consistent. 

Questions over Knights IMO - back from injury this year, out again for a few more weeks, and certainly up and down...

Didak out again, but I think  he is in their best 22, and think he can only get better...assuming coach actually still holds the faith...plus mpp