Mzunga to Bartell..This week or next or the week after?

Started by dale93, July 13, 2011, 02:39:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dale93

Ok I am looking at bringing in Jimmy bartell for Tendi Mzunga.At the moment Mzunga is priced at 222k and Bartell at 288k so that's a 60 odd k gap?my question to you guys are when do I bring him in as I want to get the price differnce as small as possible.Mzunga has a minus be this week so his price will rise and bartell about 60?

Could I get that cap to about 50k?

chaosAD

Bartel has a bye in the finals so i would look elsewhere although his price it tempting!

hally25547

Quote from: chaosAD on July 13, 2011, 02:53:18 PM
Bartel has a bye in the finals so i would look elsewhere although his price it tempting!
+ 1. His form this year hasnt been great either - i dont think he is the 110+ player he used to be  :'(

pistolpk

DT gold predicts Mzungu scoring 71 and his price increasing $25k
predicts Bartel scoring 77 and his price increasing 14k

So you save 11k if bartel only scores 77 this week.

Things to keep in mind, Bartels average against Brisbane is 98.5
Depends which role he plays as to if he can reach that.

Mzungu scored his first 100+ last game, is that a sign of things to come?

PowerBug

Don't do the trade this week. And next week Joey Montagna might look more inviting althougth his price is a little more.

J Pot

I'm with these guys. Bartel not dominating and has a bye in finals. Forget about his price. Look for a different option.

C-Dogg

Quote from: PowerBug on July 13, 2011, 03:43:19 PM
Don't do the trade this week. And next week Joey Montagna might look more inviting althougth his price is a little more.

x2

fertalong

If you're looking for a cheap mid with some good scoring potential and no bye, Montagna is a better option than bartel.

bundyboy

agree...bartel a gun, but just doesn;t seem to be like his old DT self this year...

joey starting to crack some good scores - bit inconsistent, but no more than bartel

if there is a choice - go Joey...