Should I do these trades?

Started by dcmagadia21, July 13, 2011, 01:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dcmagadia21

I only have 3 trades left and only $2800 in the bank.

Krak ---> Callinan (just for money)

Smith ---> Goldstein

Chopps

The F.A.R.K.

why

krakouer is perfect cover for finals because he is starting to score better and he hass mpp and he has no byes left
callinan is injury prone at the moment

zac smith again no byes left and doing fine

save the three trades for injury

hally25547

i would do the krak to callinan as that should leave you enough cash to do whatever you want with those last 2 trades

dcmagadia21

SLICE n DICE

3 trades left wow you might aswell blow em all as your season is OVER goodluck next year pal!

Fireballz

Quote from: The FARK Academy on July 13, 2011, 02:09:40 PM
why

krakouer is perfect cover for finals because he is starting to score better and he hass mpp and he has no byes left
callinan is injury prone at the moment

zac smith again no byes left and doing fine

save the three trades for injury
+1 I agree with this

Quote from: SLICE n DICE on July 13, 2011, 09:23:46 PM
3 trades left wow you might aswell blow em all as your season is OVER goodluck next year pal!
-1 I do not agree with this

If you use your last trades sparingly then you will still be fine, but because of the position you are in, you can only afford to trade out injured players. Kraks is good MPP bench cover and Smith is a more than capable ruck so you have no reason to trade out these guys. Goldstein has a bye coming up and Callinan isn't even playing at the moment.
In answer to the original question, no you should not make these trades.

chatters24

You idiot.

bundyboy

trades  might be a nice to do...(if you had trades up your sleeve ) but just not critically necessary...

hold your trades....it's still a long way to the end....

Montag

Stick with your gut feeling Davo. What eva you think is right just do it and then if it fails oh well if it works then great
it is your team so you make the important decisions and use this forum to help give you some ideas of what to do

i have 4 traded left and am doing 2 this week. not too fussed about league finals just want maximum points

simmie777

Quote from: chatters24 on July 13, 2011, 10:40:24 PM

You idiot.

+1