Redden
5 (15.2%)
Pendles
28 (84.8%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: July 15, 2011, 09:37:26 PM

hally25547

Possumo

It wasn't really a stupid question either, as Redden has been scoring 10-20 pts more than Pendles for the last month or so.

You might also benefit from his uniqueness too.

Edit: he is actually averaging 109.7 compared to 114.7 from Pendles, who hasn't scored above 107 for the past month (prior to that 129 and 131). Pendles is 10k cheaper though :)

Andrew

I just read Calvin's Captains - Pendles playing Carlton a worry? Gibbs tagged him last time for 21 posessions... I was going to pick him up until I read that. Gibbs had such a good game off the half-back line last week but that doesn't seem to bother Carlton they shower him around. Your thoughts?

SLICE n DICE

i would say it was a very stupid question 1. you can bring in a quality player from a quality team who will comtinue to dominate teams and rack up 30-40 EASY touches a game or pick a good player from a struggling team that has to work for every point he gets. in saying that yes redden is a great player but i dont see him keeping it up towards the end of a long season in a team thats getting beat easy week in week out

bundyboy

gee....both proving to be guns at the moment....

got to stick with Pendles...had him from the start and can't be dissappointed - so that's my vote as we know he can do it all year long....

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: Andrew on July 13, 2011, 09:13:01 PM
I just read Calvin's Captains - Pendles playing Carlton a worry? Gibbs tagged him last time for 21 posessions... I was going to pick him up until I read that. Gibbs had such a good game off the half-back line last week but that doesn't seem to bother Carlton they shower him around. Your thoughts?

Pendles has lifted the bar this year - no way Gibbs will stop him.

Possumo

Quote from: SLICE n DICE on July 13, 2011, 09:28:29 PM
i would say it was a very stupid question 1. you can bring in a quality player from a quality team who will comtinue to dominate teams and rack up 30-40 EASY touches a game or pick a good player from a struggling team that has to work for every point he gets. in saying that yes redden is a great player but i dont see him keeping it up towards the end of a long season in a team thats getting beat easy week in week out

Yeah fair enough. But perhaps holding off a week might be a decent option? Has a fairly high B/E this week and might drop another 10k. Not much in it though, and it's just as likely he'll go up in price.

Windigo

I like Redden a lot. His a lock for next year for me.

But Pendles just because of the bye! If Redden had no more byes I'd be backing him in.

BGK

Quote from: Windigo on July 14, 2011, 10:22:59 AM
I like Redden a lot. His a lock for next year for me.

It will be a toss up between Redden and Rocky for me. Both have taken the exta step this year and I'm hoping for another step is in order next.

Windigo

I think Redden will win the B & F.

I still think redden has more class....

BGK

Quote from: Windigo on July 14, 2011, 11:18:55 AM
I think Redden will win the B & F.

I still think redden has more class....

He will be top 3. But I personally think Black might get the nod. They love him up here in Brisbane. Black is having a great season.