Heath Shaw

Started by mmurphy3, July 12, 2011, 08:14:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

who to trade shaw for?

sam fisher
brett dieldio

Master Q

Chelskiman

Quote from: Sleeken on July 15, 2011, 05:36:08 PMWell, depends how important this week is to you and whether or not you want to do a double trade. Toy was named on field. My second option would be Martin and wouldn't consider Malceski.

It's not terribly important.  I'm a game clear on top of my league, but it's a handy round that I want to win because 3rd plays 5th and 2nd plays 4th.  If all goes well (5th beats 3rd and 4th beats 2nd) I could nearly wrap up top spot this week.

elephants

Shaw -> waters???

Leaves me with 2 trades ::)

worldbeater21

Is there anyway for us to get our trade back, if we made it last night?

Master Q

Quote from: worldbeater21 on July 15, 2011, 05:55:22 PM
No.

SLICE n DICE

Quote from: worldbeater21 on July 15, 2011, 05:55:22 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA

elephants

Shaw -> lids.
Even better.

nas

Quote from: Cicjose on July 15, 2011, 05:15:14 PM
i just traded him IN now i have to trade him OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FMDT

Should have waited at least till teams are announced at least then you would have saved a trade

mattybomb

could rawlings be a good replacement

Andrew

Screw you Shaw, that's ridiculous. A $10 bet for a $280 return?? You're a professional footballer on hundreds of thousands a year!! Grr... I'm playing Adcock this week instead of benching him, holding Shaw for a week and selling him for Burchill or Fisher. No one looks appealing this week. This changes my plan of selling Gibbs during his bye, but instead I can just play Heppell so not the worst. Plus Gibbs v St. Kilda in round 24 has appeal to me.

Just Clancy

For gambling, lol.

Just Clancy

Sucks for those who have him (including me).  :P :-[

-Hector-

Quote from: Andrew on July 15, 2011, 06:07:55 PM
Screw you Shaw, that's ridiculous. A $10 bet for a $280 return?? You're a professional footballer on hundreds of thousands a year!! Grr... I'm playing Adcock this week instead of benching him, holding Shaw for a week and selling him for Burchill or Fisher. No one looks appealing this week. This changes my plan of selling Gibbs during his bye, but instead I can just play Heppell so not the worst. Plus Gibbs v St. Kilda in round 24 has appeal to me.

The article I read said Maxwell was $101-$1 to kick the first goal. Maybe the article was wrong, but that comes out at $1010 return.

Either way, I have learned a valuable lesson today - put your trades on hold until the FINAL teams are announced at least. Gives you the best chance of coming across stuff like this. I can't believe I traded him in though, seriously. My policy was no Shaw or Didak because they're both White Goodmans and both play for Collingwood (perhaps that's the same thing, looking back at what I just said). Spewing - trade wasted and now I'm down to 5! hopefully Fisher will come down enough in price to be a straight swap for Shaw. Got $6,500 surplus so he needs to come down a bit.

Windigo

Quotemartin looks like the best option. not too keen on getting someone with a bye for the last 8 weeks

My line of thinking excatly.

I'll be looking at a doughy. Have to trade Shaw THIS week.

Backs: Goddard, Fisher, Suckling, Adcock, Gibbs, Scotland & SHAW         Stanley, Hibberd & Coad

Can only afford Stefan Martin & he looks alright.

QuoteThe article I read said Maxwell was $101-$1 to kick the first goal.

There was a late plunge. He went down to $ 35.

henry

I'll bet Shaw won't be the first goal kicker for the rest of the year.