Heath Shaw

Started by mmurphy3, July 12, 2011, 08:14:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

who to trade shaw for?

sam fisher
brett dieldio

Windigo

QuoteYeah, I have no idea who to bring in.  To get anyone with scoring quality I'll need to double trade leaving me with three trades.  My options are Scotland, Enright (both have finals bye), Birchall (has a bye this week), Fisher, Martin or Malceski (who I could get in one trade, but is a little more risky).

Look at Martin's scores. They are decent. I'm picking him up.

BGK

Not many options out there Windigo. Not many good defenders with no byes. Im going to wait until rd 19 and get Fisher. I have 8 premo backs so i can afford to wait. Im no longer going for overall, its too stressful. Lol. Im going to concentrate on winning my leagues. But who knows I may have a sneaky look at overall every now and then. Im so pissed off.

The F.A.R.K.

what is your backline windy

for under 350k you could get

fisher
adcock
ellis (if he can keep his spot)
harbrow
hanley

hard to know if we dont know ur defence

chaosAD

So would u play Jacobs and wait for a Hawk next week or is it worth getting Martin this week ?
Important game for me this week

thanme

Yeah I'm thinking either Suckling next week or Martin

Cicjose

i just traded him IN now i have to trade him OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FMDT

Sleeken

Argh. Well this sucks. Will probably get in Martin.

Chelskiman

Is it worth getting a gun with a finals bye like Enright or Scotland?  I'd be leaning more towards Enright as I'm confident can bypass their bye.  Thoughts on the more risky Fisher, Malceski and Martin as well?  This saga has totally thrown me and I dunno what to do, lol.  If anyone can help that would be great.  Here's my backline at full strength, including Shaw for now.

Gibbs, Deledio, Goddard, Broughton, Adcock, Shaw, Suckling <Jacobs, Puopolo, Toy>

5 trades, $10,800 left.

Davoo

was going to trade him in this week...thank god i didnt trade him in earlier! iwas even thinking, yeah ill just do this trade now becuase ive been planning it the last few weeks!

Sleeken

Quote from: Chelskiman on July 15, 2011, 05:19:08 PM
Is it worth getting a gun with a finals bye like Enright or Scotland?  I'd be leaning more towards Enright as I'm confident can bypass their bye.  Thoughts on the more risky Fisher, Malceski and Martin as well?  This saga has totally thrown me and I dunno what to do, lol.  If anyone can help that would be great.  Here's my backline at full strength, including Shaw for now.

Gibbs, Deledio, Goddard, Broughton, Adcock, Shaw, Suckling <Jacobs, Puopolo, Toy>

5 trades, $10,800 left.

I would wait til next week and do a straight swap with Fisher.

Davoo

martin looks like the best option. not too keen on getting someone with a bye for the last 8 weeks

Chelskiman

Quote from: Sleeken on July 15, 2011, 05:28:04 PM

5 trades, $10,800 left.

It will mean Toy has to play this week, and I'll have no cover.

Sleeken

Quote from: Chelskiman on July 15, 2011, 05:31:06 PM
Quote from: Sleeken on July 15, 2011, 05:28:04 PM

5 trades, $10,800 left.

It will mean Toy has to play this week, and I'll have no cover.

Well, depends how important this week is to you and whether or not you want to do a double trade. Toy was named on field. My second option would be Martin and wouldn't consider Malceski.

Withagrin

Arrrgghhhhhhhhh!!! Heath Shaw. What a knob!

What to do? I don't trust Broughton's scores especially when Mundy and Barlow are back in action and I can't even consider S.Martin or Adcock.

Might have to play Toy, and pick up Birchall or Suckling next week!

>:( >:( >:( >:(

elephants

Quote from: bestguykai on July 15, 2011, 04:49:27 PM
Collingwood should pack him off to another club. Doesn't deserve to wear the Magpies jumper.
Sorry Kai but hasn't he reinforced his position as a magpie half back ;)