Heath Shaw

Started by mmurphy3, July 12, 2011, 08:14:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

who to trade shaw for?

sam fisher
brett dieldio

Windigo

Quotenever trade before 5pm!

Don't trade until the last minute. Dunno what might happen!

Who to get for him.....Someone with no byes.....

Deledio
Rawlings
Bock
My man Symes?
Stefan Martin?

FLOWER.

Windigo

BGK

Quote from: ossie85 on July 15, 2011, 04:49:39 PM
Quote from: Windigo on July 15, 2011, 04:45:53 PM
Bad luck to all who got him in this week.

DON'T TRADE BEFORE Friday 7.00!  :P

Yeah, but I have commitments tonight

14 matches!!

Yes some of us have commitments beyond dream team. But ive had him for weeks. Im so pissed at him. I really thought he would have learnt from a few years back. We should have traded him along with his brother.

Goibon

I brought him in for Duigan last night. LOL!!!!!!

At least my team is terrible, if i was a chance to win anything i'd be kicking myself for trading so early. Such a rookie error.

BGK

Nails

I got him hin 3 weeks ago  ::)

I'm down to 3 trades too, so down to 2 trades after this... good thing I have 170K in the bank.

Virtual Sports should give those who have him a free trade, losing players to regular tribunal suspensions and injuries is fair enough but from a suspension because of gambling!

bs bs bs bs

BGK

I think there goes any chance i have of finishing top 100. At least the AFL made the decision for us. They could have banned him for 4 weeks

Windigo

Who do we get for Shaw?

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/118632/default.aspx

I like some one with no more byes.

Symes? The bloke I was talking up at the start find plenty of the ball but doesn't use it well & sees him be dropped & subbed

Stefan Martin? Worth it?

Nathan Bock?

Other? Can only afford 350 K. Shizen.

browny_wce

i spose u risk it with those sort of players...knowing they have a history of off-field incidents which result in suspensions

id like to see how Eddie smooths this one over...idiot

the annoying this is, is that Shaw was losing his old "rollercoaster" title and becoming a real DT gem!

Chelskiman

Quote from: Windigo on July 15, 2011, 04:52:21 PM

Who to get for him.....Someone with no byes.....

Deledio
Rawlings
Bock
My man Symes?
Stefan Martin?

FLOWER.

Yeah, I have no idea who to bring in.  To get anyone with scoring quality I'll need to double trade leaving me with three trades.  My options are Scotland, Enright (both have finals bye), Birchall (has a bye this week), Fisher, Martin or Malceski (who I could get in one trade, but is a little more risky).

j959

chaosAD

I'm wondering if its worth getting Martin also, i wanted to get a Hawks gun next week now im left with this. flower u Heath Shaw !

Windigo

I'm actually surprised at Martin's scoring. It ain't half bad!

He looks the best option & in recent weeks is carving. Look a safe bet for about 75+. Same as SHaw really.

KBcokebotl

wot a flowering flowered up flowerhead.    hope  the collingwood supporters are understanding of your idiotic mistake. Especially if u dont come back to form and the pies miss their back to back chance in micks last year...

Nails

I nearly traded in Suckling forgetting it was their bye...

lol.