Heath Shaw

Started by mmurphy3, July 12, 2011, 08:14:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

who to trade shaw for?

sam fisher
brett dieldio

fidou

Shaw was the last piece of my puzzle for the year and my team was complete with 5 trades left. So I traded him in at 8 am before I went to work by 4 pm I learnt of it AH.......................

Now I know leave your trades till 5 but I dont rely on the computers at work they are always crashing so I'm trading on Friday morning. Shaw is a D....Head. It even hurts more when I traded out Duigan, a carlton player for a magpie who is dumb as dogsh.t.

Windigo

If you didn't know....Dream Team is free on your mobile.......

fertalong

OMG I just read the article on Shaw and he placed a bet of $10. Hardly worth it... Pretty harsh to get so much time for such a small bet, but I guess rules are rules.

henry

Quote from: fertalong on July 16, 2011, 11:52:08 AM
OMG I just read the article on Shaw and he placed a bet of $10. Hardly worth it... Pretty harsh to get so much time for such a small bet, but I guess rules are rules.

The difference between this and other situations on players/officials betting is that Shaw bet on his own game, where he could have had a say in the outcome. It could have been worse with swan deciding to ignore Maxwell free inside 50 in the opening stages of the game and instead kicking to cloke. I think it's good there is such a severe penalty to discourage other players from doing it in the future.

Windigo

Swan placed a bet on Cloke to kick the first goal.... ;)

elephants

I love the fact you can choose 3 options on the poll, so tempting to do it ;D

PowerBug

Quote from: Windigo on July 16, 2011, 12:20:10 PM
Swan placed a bet on Cloke to kick the first goal.... ;)
I was told that Swan will be given $250k if he gets less than 10 touches.

PowerBug

I was so so close to bringin in Shaw this week. But i decided Stanley/Lower/Adcock will do for this game and upgraded Prestia to the ever so inconsistent Stevie Johnson. Hehehehe

junior8

Should I get broughton and spend the extra 70k or get gilbee and save 80k?

Please help! Need to trade out shaw

LaHug

Quote from: junior8 on July 17, 2011, 06:21:13 PM
Should I get broughton and spend the extra 70k or get gilbee and save 80k?

Please help! Need to trade out shaw
Wait until Friday... See prices, final teams, etc. Then make up your mind.

mmurphy3

Should i do a striaght swap Shaw > Newman And leave 2 trades till finals

AlexIsOnFire

Put ur backline up and maybe we could offer advice

mmurphy3

Gibbs, Suckling, Lids, Heppel,Adcock,Shaw, Goddard ( Lower, Jacobs, Thompson )

fertalong

Wait 2 weeks and then get Fisher. You have cover anyway.

fidou

Quote from: Windigo on July 16, 2011, 11:13:53 AM
If you didn't know....Dream Team is free on your mobile.......

free on your mobile - good one - if you have a mobile plan that pays for it........some of us are not as flush.......perhaps if I win my $100 league I could talk the talk.