Need help with Broughton/Suckling

Started by chaosAD, July 12, 2011, 07:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosAD

I have 4 trades left 200k in the bank and am thinking of going Lower to either Broughton/Suckling. I had Broughton earlier in the year and traded him out due to bad form. Do I get Broughton this week or wait until next week and get Suckling ?
I really don't like sacking someone and then getting them back in but Broughton's resent form is great. What would you do ?
This is my last upgrade and my completed team!

whorya

for the sake of 30 pts id hold the trade

yorgis

don't trade till after hawks bye, and see how broughts goes

chaosAD

C'mon lads more opinions please, Im in a super strong league and 30 points is a lot !

Windigo

Don't trade Broughton back IN! That's ludicrous. Wait a week & go Suckling. But if you itching for a trade-trade Fisher in. Despite the odd tag. It's happened for years & he still scores well throughout the year.

Personally, I would not trade at all.  :)

chaosAD

Coming to finals im thinking ill go Suckling he is a gun, Lower's score might fade because of their better midfielders coming back into the side!

Windigo

Quote from: chaosAD on July 12, 2011, 10:33:17 PM
Coming to finals im thinking ill go Suckling he is a gun, Lower's score might fade because of their better midfielders coming back into the side!

Good choice!

I've said this a few times......I had Suckling from the START.....last year. I knew he had a great kick & I was hoping for a breakout season last year.....Didn't happen & he spudded it up on my bench for a looooong time. Just about killed me.  ;)

The Grundles

I dont have him but I think Suckling is the key...they always go to him coz he uses the ball so well!  I am planning on bringing him in for the finals

elephants

Quote from: Windigo on July 12, 2011, 10:42:27 PM
Quote from: chaosAD on July 12, 2011, 10:33:17 PM

Good choice!

I've said this a few times......I had Suckling from the START.....last year. I knew he had a great kick & I was hoping for a breakout season last year.....Didn't happen & he spudded it up on my bench for a looooong time. Just about killed me.  ;)
Ouch! :(

henry

I traded in Suckling when Grimes got injured and have been very pleased with him since. I am going to trade lower for broughton this week as I'm facing some tough league matches. If I were you with 4 trades left I would wait a week. See how broughton goes and then decide.

If a bye in finals isn't a problem you might also want to look at options like Scotland and Enright.

hally25547

suckling is a gun but what about birchall - they play the same sort of role so if you want a unique option...?

boschie12

what is lower b/e ? i'm in the same boat to trade out, suckling, fisher have big b/e.broughton looking good lately plus they have a hard draw for the rest of the season.