Main Menu

The Origin or Inspiration For Your Username?

Started by Windigo, July 12, 2011, 06:24:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

There is some weird & zany user names on here & just like to know why you picked that?

Isn't there some saying that goes "There's a story behind every door."

Surely their is SOME reason/story on why you chose the user name you use. Just thought it would be interesting.

elephants

Holidaying in America and we had just been to the museum of natural history and there is big ass elephant chilling in the middle of a room. It was on my mind so I made it my username...
Great story really :)

Windigo

Boomz

Only thing I could think of at the time  :P

Cicjose

First thing that came to my head signing up for Gmail

Windigo

Was reading the S.K book "Pet Semertary" & the ancient monster that is said to guard the indian mic mac burial grounds is called a "Windigo."

So I just thought it would be cool to use it.

I  use 'Tommyknocker' for all my my other accounts (not on this site  ;)) so I thought it would be something different.

BGK

Mine is a bit stupid, but in high school we would say things like this guy, that guy or best guy. I made my email address bestguykai in year 12 and have used it for every user name since. I wish I had known it would be the one that appered in the forum. I look so full of myself. Lol. Oh well. I've been here for 2 years and have only made midfield coach, so I really don't want to start again.

CrowsFan

Windigo

AFEV

j959

mine is boring = j for my first initial and my favourite numbers are ... you guessed it ...  ::)

Windigo

Loves a good sub plot......Why are they are your fave numbers!  8)

BratPack

Well every fantasy team I ever create is either The Brat Pack or something with Brat Pack in the title. So when I joined FF I signed up as BratPack.

Which then became my own jokeing company for Fantasy Sports. Brat Pack Inc. LLC

BoredSaint

I'm always Bored and i go for the saints. :P