Pav or Fyfe and fremantle

Started by Davoo, July 12, 2011, 12:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davoo

who would you get out of pav or fyfe? is there worry in that they have probably the most toughest draw to finals?

elephants

Of the two I would get pav. Very durable and scores better in the fwd line. He'll play there more when Barlow returns.

pistolpk

Both are great upgrades.

Pav is a Champion and Fyfe keeps racking up points because he is fit and works hard.

I have Pav, made the choice between the 2 a couple of weeks ago.
Would Love to see Fyfe in if i have a spare trade later on.

BGK

I've had Fyfe from the beginning but if I had to choose at this stage of the season I would go Pav. He is a proven star.

elephants

Quote from: bestguykai on July 12, 2011, 12:45:03 PM
I've had Fyfe from the beginning but if I had to choose at this stage of the season I would go Pav. He is a proven star.
Pretty much exactly the same for me. Started with fyfe but I'd bring in pav now.

Flame

Pav with strawberries for me!!

browny_wce

Quote from: elephants on July 12, 2011, 12:49:33 PM
Pretty much exactly the same for me. Started with fyfe but I'd bring in pav now.
u lucky  barbies!!

BGK

Quote from: browny_wce on July 12, 2011, 01:39:16 PM
Quote from: elephants on July 12, 2011, 12:49:33 PM
u lucky  barbies!!

Lol. Yes, yes we are. I think it was Valk, through his constant Fyfe praise that persuaded me to have him in my side. He has been awesome.

elephants

For me it was the fact fyfey scored 72 dt points in a quarter and a half in the nab cup.

BGK

Quote from: elephants on July 12, 2011, 01:52:28 PM
For me it was the fact fyfey scored 72 dt points in a quarter and a half in the nab cup.

I had forgotten about that. I'm sure that had something to do with my decision too. Lol