Main Menu

ABLETT OMEN>>IGNORED

Started by The Silent Partner, July 12, 2011, 02:15:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Silent Partner

Hey guys thought Id post this in the bar. Really freaky stuff. Any way Round 15 was a good round without Ablett had swan captain still won my leagues in both supercoach and dream team. But seeing all these 300 plus Captain fantasy scores was annoying me. Shall i get him or will he be rested a week will he burn out am I better off being unique all these thoughts driving me insane.  Im ranked 15000  and 17000 in Sc and dream team so overall is as good as gone.
The POINT
In DT I trade Smith to Lobbe with some cash I sub harvey to my mids and go for the trade how much cash to make the trade
[b]666[/b],000 is it a bad omen nah forget about it I hit the trade button done

In Sc I repeat the above trade but I decide to go against my original gut instinct and trade bartel cash to make the trade
666,600 WHAT THE? Thats just Freaky
Is it a sign is someone telling me dude the seasons not over you dont have a lot of trades left you will be playing finals. But at the start of the season i said to myself I  wanted to get the highest ranking possible. I um and arrgh for a while choke down a few lungbusters even have a couple of beers. Then Complete trade.
Saturday night middle of cooking for a full restaurant  I check the scores to see the little masters score What RED CROSS. I yelled FLOWERING HELL!! My boss goes whats wrong? Abletts done his flowering knee! I proceed to curse for the rest of the weekend the only weekend I did not keep checking the scores.
I dont know why I ignored the 6's I felt like replicating that scene from fight club when he is in the office. You IDIOT!
But today He came with good news, His knee is not that bad, He wants to play this week. He is a GOD.
The devil tried to break him and all the joy he has brought to fantasy coaches Australia wide but He will return.
In honour of His revival I will now honour him Like God is in the bible with a Capital letter H.
Might not play this week but dodged the bullet but I will never ignore a sign like that again!!!!!!
Go Gazza cant wait for the
RETURN OF THE KING!

Justin Bieber

HAHA!!! The signs were there I suppose :P.

That's crazy though :o. Lucky Ablett is a little trooper to try and get back up 8).

elephants

Weird story!!
Hopefully the beautiful man will get up.

Windigo

He'll play this week. I don't see how they could stop him.

Wes Mantooth

He better... he's got a badass breakeven to make.

Windigo

My motor bike kilometer counter stopped on 25666. Nothing wrong with that?  :P

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on July 13, 2011, 12:49:43 PM
i checked my post count and i was on 2666 when i was reading the ablett injury thread. Next time if there is anything involving a 6 with ablett dont do it, we all remeber some of his famous round 6 incidents.

The Silent Partner

Quote from: Windigo on July 13, 2011, 12:49:43 PM

As long as it doesn't start going backwards like Christine!!!! ;D

Just still cant get over how it happened twice this hopefully He can start churning them big scores back out.