FanFooty Premier League 2: Player of the Tournement

Started by Cookie Monster, July 11, 2011, 06:30:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Quote from: Nails on August 08, 2011, 05:54:49 PM
Going to leave Ud-Din in the slips the entire game and not bowl him so he can maximize his catching opportunities... lolol  ;D
Quote from: Nails on August 08, 2011, 06:19:21 PM
Ud-Din 5 wickets behind for the McGrath Medal but he's going to try despite the fact he's highly unlikely to win it!
These 2 statements totally contradict themselves :P

Nails

I honestly expect you to do just that...

You're the only match left I play on where it's not favourable to spinners, which is upsetting for my Ud-Din cause, but oh well...

At least I get spinner pitches for the remaining matches :) You're the hardest match up I have to come - no offence to the other teams I'm yet to play :(

Hmm... how can I get Ud-Din a trillion wickets... hmmm

Nails

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 08, 2011, 06:26:34 PM
Quote from: Nails on August 08, 2011, 05:54:49 PM
Going to leave Ud-Din in the slips the entire game and not bowl him so he can maximize his catching opportunities... lolol  ;D
Quote from: Nails on August 08, 2011, 06:19:21 PM
Ud-Din 5 wickets behind for the McGrath Medal but he's going to try despite the fact he's highly unlikely to win it!
These 2 statements totally contradict themselves :P

:P I know, one is a joke though and one is DEADLY SRS...  ;D

You'll have to work out which is which on your own however ;)

bomberboy0618

I am looking to push for 190k ratings, with the signing of a spec/spec batter.
I hope Smyth continues his recent form.

cookie311993

bomberboy0618

Nails

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on August 08, 2011, 06:28:46 PM

I think you'd be best resting most of your side and just playing your youth side against me... Your young'ns would like the fun of playing in a game, even if it is only a friendly ;)

@Cookie, nope, haven't played BP yet, I realise he's an out and out gun at FTP as well, but he's sitting 6th :( :P

Gatha Scorpions/Daz play each other this week, one team will get their first win and the other will stew at the bottom of the table with me, I'm hoping to pull off an upset against whichever team loses out of the two of them, therefore not making me the (expected) wooden spoon winner.

Nails

BratPack

Nails

Quote from: BratPack on August 08, 2011, 06:34:23 PM
Quote from: cookie311993 on August 08, 2011, 06:30:02 PM
Nails have you played bp

Nope. I don't play Nails till round 8

How badly do you expect to beat me?  :'(

I can pull out a 6K rating upset (Cic last night) but I doubt I have any chance to pull back the gap you and I will have...

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Nails on August 08, 2011, 06:32:36 PM
Quote from: bomberboy0618 on August 08, 2011, 06:28:46 PM

I think you'd be best resting most of your side and just playing your youth side against me... Your young'ns would like the fun of playing in a game, even if it is only a friendly ;)

@Cookie, nope, haven't played BP yet, I realise he's an out and out gun at FTP as well, but he's sitting 6th :( :P

Gatha Scorpions/Daz play each other this week, one team will get their first win and the other will stew at the bottom of the table with me, I'm hoping to pull off an upset against whichever team loses out of the two of them, therefore not making me the (expected) wooden spoon winner.
Not gonna happen, I need the membership.

Nails

Membership is like $5, I could just buy you a month membership...

but nahhhhhhh

bomberboy0618

I know, I am poor though, and my rents dont want me to get it.
Plus I want to slaughter someone, as I havent for a season. Sorry Nails :(

BratPack

Quote from: Nails on August 08, 2011, 06:35:48 PM
Nails have you played bp

I can pull out a 6K rating upset (Cic last night) but I doubt I have any chance to pull back the gap you and I will have...

Not by that much. My team never shows up for friendlies.  :P Why do you think I have the top 4 ratings yet am still 6th?

Nails

Quote from: BratPack on August 08, 2011, 06:47:17 PM
Quote from: Nails on August 08, 2011, 06:35:48 PM
Nails have you played bp

Not by that much. My team never shows up for friendlies.  :P Why do you think I have the top 4 ratings yet am still 6th?

Well I'm going to cross my fingers and hope they show up to the wrong stadium and therefore have to forfeit...