FanFooty Premier League 2: Player of the Tournement

Started by Cookie Monster, July 11, 2011, 06:30:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cookie Monster

this is different, i will do the voting like the brownlow, it's more exciting.

Cookie Monster

again, just a reminder for all winners to send me the votes.

and no i am not doing a leaderboard update.

Cookie Monster

although i am not doing a leaderboard update, would you like me to do the leaders for the other medals?

Cookie Monster

bomberboy0618

cookie311993

Yeah do it.  When I am on computer next will need to send votes

Cookie Monster

The Bill Ponsford Medal
1 - With a total of 337 runs, from the bombersXI is Luke Smyth
2 - 16 runs behind on 321 runs, from Hillly's Heroics is Ronald Mclauchlan
3 - And a while behind in 3rd place from bundy bashers is, Nicolaas Overbuurman

The Glenn Mcgrath Medal
1 - With a total of 13 wickets, from the Brat Pack is Graham Roberts
2 - not far behind is Herbert Cudjoe from Hillly's Heroics on 11 wickets.
3 - From Valkorum is David Foley on 10 wickets

The Mark Waugh Medal
1 - Mike Withney's Afro!'s Kris Sheriden is in the lead on 4 catches
2 - Second is is David Foley from Valkorum with  2 catches and 2 run outs
3 - Asif Ud-Din from the Nailers is not far behind on 3

The Adam Gilchrist Medal
1 - with a total of 3 stumpings and 6 catches is Brat Packs Stanly Wright
2 - with 1 stumping but an astounding 7 catches is Hillly's Heroics Chris Sabin
3 - Michael Duran from bombersXI is next with 2 stumpings and 6 catches.

There you have it everyone.

CrowsFan

For the Mark Waugh and Adam Gilchrist medals shouldn't runouts and stumpings also count?
Cos David Foley from Valk's team has 2 catches and 2 run outs, which is better than the 3 catches by Ud-Din and Johnston.
And Stanley Wright from BP's team has 6 catches and 3 stumpings, which is better than 7 catches by Sabin...

cookie311993

Cookie Monster

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 08, 2011, 05:32:03 PM
For the Mark Waugh and Adam Gilchrist medals shouldn't runouts and stumpings also count?
Cos David Foley from Valk's team has 2 catches and 2 run outs, which is better than the 3 catches by Ud-Din and Johnston.
And Stanley Wright from BP's team has 6 catches and 3 stumpings, which is better than 7 catches by Sabin...
can't be bothered working it out, but i will do it. PERCIVERENCE!

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Cookie Monster on August 08, 2011, 05:37:21 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on August 08, 2011, 05:32:03 PM
can't be bothered working it out, but i will do it. PERCIVERENCE!
You need to persevere with learning how to spell :P.

Nails

Going to leave Ud-Din in the slips the entire game and not bowl him so he can maximize his catching opportunities... lolol  ;D

I'd probably list HP's Currie before Ud-Din though as he has 3 catches from 1 match (lucky beast) as opposed to Ud-Din's 3 catches from 4 matches...

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Nails on August 08, 2011, 05:54:49 PM
I'd probably list HP's Currie before Ud-Din though as he has 3 catches from 1 match (lucky beast) as opposed to Ud-Din's 3 catches from 4 matches...
He's been a Reliable Fielder since he was 18 :P. Might get it up a level after his Power and Endurance rise before the end of the season.

No players with the leaders at this stage show how well rounded my team is to be fighting with the top dogs 8),

Nails

Ud-Din 5 wickets behind for the McGrath Medal but he's going to try despite the fact he's highly unlikely to win it!

Although in his favour that 3 of the next 4 matches coming up are on dry pitches and that our last match is on a sticky...

I also think in our favour is I think we've played a lot of the hardest teams so far in FFPL2... i.e. we've played 4 of the top 5 and will be playing 2nd this week (the only top 5 team we are yet to play)

Therefore I think against the "lesser" teams (who are still a lot greater than my team is) there will be greater chance for Ud-Din to take wickets.

bomberboy0618