FanFooty Premier League 2: Player of the Tournement

Started by Cookie Monster, July 11, 2011, 06:30:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cookie Monster

The Don Bradman Medal - This medal is awarded to the player that receives the highest amount of votes across all matches.

The Glenn McGrath Medal - This medal is awarded to the player that takes the highest number of wickets across all matches.

The Bill Ponsford Medal - This medal is awarded to the player that scores the highest amount of runs across all matches.

The Adam Gilchrist Medal - This medal is awarded to the keeper who takes the most catches/stumpings across all matches.

The Mark Waugh Medal - This medal is awarded to the player who takes the most amount of catches across all matches.

Maca24

bomberboy0618

Yeah you chose my name :)
Nice names, like the gilly one :).

cookie311993

shouldnt gilly's one be for keeping dismissals?

Cookie Monster

i thought of that, but couldn't think of a fielder for catches so i did gilly.

CrowsFan

Yeah that's what I thought cookie. Then you could have the Mark Waugh award for fielder dismissals

cookie311993

yeah gilly for keeper of the tournament. Runs +Catches/Stumpouts. Fielding a gun fielder. catches/run-outs

Cookie Monster

Winners please remember to PM me the votes and what they did.

PowerBug

Wait up. Can't Sir Don be the Batter while Richie Benaud or Dougie Walters be the highest vote counter, as those two are All-Rounders.

AFEV

Quote from: PowerBug on July 14, 2011, 10:54:23 PM
Wait up. Can't Sir Don be the Batter while Richie Benaud or Dougie Walters be the highest vote counter, as those two are All-Rounders.
WG. Grace - Best AR ever.
Could argue Sobers or Kallis as well.
:)

8-6 Suited

I already proved statistically Grace wasn't. :x

Maca24

and Kallis is a selfish White Goodman.
So Sobers it is  ;D

PowerBug

Umm. If we go all arouund the world then Rahul Dravid upstages Mark Waugh as fielding. And Mark Boucher provides tough comp. with Gilly, so does Rodney Marsh and Ian Healy.

CrowsFan

Well thought it was for Australians, and Mark Waugh holds the record for most test catches and odi catches for an australian

Cookie Monster

just a reminder for people to send in the votes for this week.