Main Menu

An idea that arose on the DT forum

Started by Zarts, July 11, 2011, 02:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zarts

'You know what would be cool, (maybe this already happens, I dunno), but if the fanfooty team planner would run for 2012 as well, atm.

Like, take players averages etc. on a running basis and then estimate prices, discounts etc. from that.

Just a thought, probs too much effort :P '

Anyway, just a thought, people are already thinking about 2012, and it would be good to have some sort of idea :)

valkorum

m0nty does normally have the fanplanner up well before DT/SC opens.  Prices fluctuate a bit as he takes educated guesses as to which players receive discounts, which players get DPP or not etc etc.  Normally not too long after the drafts take place is when he makes it available.

I know it seems like a long wait between seasons but m0nty does look after us and we get to play with teams long before DT/SC opens.

Zarts

I know, I was just wondering if a kind of current fanplanner could be running.

valkorum

Quote from: Zarts on July 11, 2011, 03:15:44 PM

I personally think it wouldnt make sense because you want all the rookies to be in there so you can get your total side worked out.  Most teams need somewhere between 5 - 12 rookie priced players to complete a team. 

Zarts

Quote from: valkorum on July 11, 2011, 03:18:48 PM
Quote from: Zarts on July 11, 2011, 03:15:44 PM

I personally think it wouldnt make sense because you want all the rookies to be in there so you can get your total side worked out.  Most teams need somewhere between 5 - 12 rookie priced players to complete a team.

Yeah, I know, it certainly couldn't be perfect.

You could just have a generic rookie thing though.

like 'rookie'
or '1st draft pick' etc.